Return To Me

(Y/n) had another day at school, the (h/c) girl walked her way under the flourishing Sakura trees. "Spring has finally came... The cherry blossoms are born like stars. Always loved, always adored." You quoted. Other students were talking with their friends, bonding with their chats and having fun with their companies. You wished that your bond with Jotaro was the same, but he didn't seem to be around.

"C'mon! Let's hangout later after class." A girl said. "Sure thing, everyday has been boring anyways." Another one said. Before you entered the building, you heard nearby screams and saw Jotaro giving a calming look. You didn't ignore or mind it, it just made you confused why he looked at you like that.

You walked to your class, and started studying for a test that will be given today. "Oi, can I borrow a pen?" he asked from behind. "S-sure...?" You searched into your pencil case. You handed him a pen which had a starfish at its tip. A hint of pink color grew on your cheeks as you handed it to him.

"Nice starfish display it has, thanks." He said as he started to write down notes. What seemed to be off was that he was being respectful to you. "You're welcome." You replied. Every lunch time, he started to sit beside you and eat with you. He would always walk you home, sometime stop by to get some (f/f) for you.

Even though it was a little off about his actual personality today, butterflies in your stomach started to form as your routine was always like this in school. "Hey, what's with the respect and treats from yesterday?" You asked him. Jotaro stopped in his tracks, a second of silence passed by him as the wind blew.

"(Y/n), I just wanted to bring back the old days when we were kids. If you feel uncomfortable about it then I can stop." He said. "Jotaro! A dragon has captured me from you!" You said as you acted like a princess. "My sweet princess, I shall save you from this monster." He sarcastically said as he held your hand. "My heart belongs to you sweet knight, may I know your name?" You approached him. Both of your faces heated up as you realize that your lips are near to each other.

"The name of your saviour and lover... is Jotaro Kujo." He said as he brought you into a deep kiss. Both of you entangled your tongues as you started touching each other, heating up the rare moment. "I want you back my dear~" He huskily said as he pulled away for air. "A-aren't we going too fast...?" You asked while your face blushed sheepishly infront of him. "Darling, we're just getting started with our relationship..." He said as he carried you to his house.

In fact, this was the start. Jotaro is now willing to be with you...