CHAPTER 1 - How my Life Goes

PARK Y/N. An unbothered girl but sweet and charming, Her dad died so she never met him, her life was completely miserable but for the sake of her mom, she study hard, She's currently on 2nd year of college a working student.

KIM TAEHYUNG. A boy who doesn't care about people around him, and loves to play. Play of girls feelings. The whole school dying just to have him. From a wealthy family. Even if theres alot of girls he dated he still feels incomplete. He's not close to his parents cause they never loved him.

Your Pov

I was sleeping peacefully when an annoying voice came up that ruined my precious beauty rest

"Y/N! Wake the fvck up! YOU ARE LATE!" That voice was from downstairs, My mother's voice.

"Mom! I am literally walking down the aisle getting married to Park Seojun!"

"Aishh! YOU WILL BE LATE SO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND TAKE A SHOWER!!"

"Fine,fine,fine"

--

"Oh hey, Your highness of lazyness"

"Mom you told me to go to shower right? don't bother mee"

--

I went inside the bathroom already or else i'll get hit by the bullets on mom's mouth hshs.

The water drops hitting my skin makes me feel relaxed, i just love how relaxing it is i wanna stay here for awhile.

--

Minutes passed, still staring in the air. Thinking about all those project my school just gave us. I was so exhausted that i just want to jump off a building.

I hate my school, So much. You need to always be early like do we look like a robot's to you?

My thoughts and relaxing moment was ruined again when the bomb spoke.

"Y/N! DID THE TOLATE SWALLOWED YOU!?"

"MOM! I'm gonna go out okay! Wait a minute."

--

I opened the door revealing my mom with slippers on her hand.

oh no.

"MOM! Please i'm only wearing a towel!"

"you daughter of a b*tch!"

"MOM?! So you are a B*tch!?"

"AISHHHH!!!"

--

Then i am totally late now, that was tiring phew.

Timeskip

"Mom i'm leaving" i said as i put on my bag on my shoulders

"Wait, you will not eat this? This is so delicous that you can't even remember your name!"

"You sucks at cooking Black bean noodles mom"

"YAH! you didn't even tasted it yet"

"I'm running late mom see ya later bye!"

--

Walking through the hallway while those ugly eyes staring at me.

Yeah of course alot of people have a crush on me laugh out loud.

No just kidding. I am a shy girl who doesn't know how to socialize.

That's why the 'alien girl' nickname came up, that nickname sucks like wtf?

--

I am in the middle of a class and my stupid baby throwing papers at me.

"Yah! You idiot" i shouted while whispering yeah that's a magic right?