(12)

/17th December; 16:00/

~ Yoongi ~

"Jen, please. See, I got you something to eat as well," I begged Jen for help, but she walked in another direction of the room.

"Are you crazy? No way," Jen ran off from Hoseok's grip. "You two are kidding me."

"NO," Both of us said at the same time, making Jen sigh in defeat. "Please Jen," I begged with my puppy eyes.

"You're really a jerk," She said, snatching the food from my hands. I smiled and hugged her. "Yah!"

"Thank you, you are the best." I cooed to just get a little push by her.

"I know," She bragged, and we laughed. "So what's the plan?"

"Simple, take us to them. Cling onto Yoongi. Make her jealous—"

"What?" Jen screamed at Hoseok, cutting him from the plan. "Make her jealous?" Jen gave me the food back. "Dude, if a guy gets jealous, it is cute and all, but when a girl gets jealous, then the world war will start in the next five minutes."

"Jen, please," I begged desperately. She only sighed, passing her fingers through her long hair.

"What if she doesn't like you?" She said, making me feel down. "Worse, what if she thinks she doesn't have a chance with you after seeing me and you together?" Now, I've lost all my hopes. "Use a little brain, dumbfucks."

"First, she likes Yoongi. Second, if she gets jealous and Yoongi asks her after that, she'll be in his arms easily," Hoseok snapped his fingers in sass. We looked at him in confusion. "What? I invited her friend to dance, so we talked."

"Okay, fine, I will do it. But... I'm not taking any repercussions of it. I have said it before only sooooooooo?" We nodded and gave her thumbs up.

________

~ ˣₒˣₒ Pals