Epilogue

/25th December; 19:00/

~ Yura ~

"You two look so cute together," Hani squealed while looking at the pictures Yoongi and I took on the dance night. "I don't remember applying blush on you," She turned a photo showing my red cheeks.

"Y-yah, I am still nervous around him," I defended myself the worst way possible. Hani hummed in a teasing way.

"But he met your parents that day, and they liked him... Right?" I nodded while putting the photos back to clean my messy room. "You guys are quick, huh?"

"Shut up. We are not like you and Hoseok." She laughed nervously and took her phone to avoid the conversation. My phone buzzed under my leg, and I got a text from Yoongi. My lips automatically curved up before I opened his text.

<Hey! I was wondering if you can come out now...>

<Uh, sure, if it's near my house...>

<Yeah, it's the park!>

"I'll be back," I walked down to see Mom and Dad watching a movie while cuddling each other. "I'll be back in a minute," I rushed out after informing them it was only 7 right now. As soon as I reached the park, I searched for Yoongi.

"Hey," I felt a familiar embrace. "How are you?" His features glimmered in the moonlight.

"We meet today," I laughed, and he led me into the park with hand in hand. "Why you wanted me here?"

"Well, I just missed you... Too much," I blushed to experience his sweet side and looked away. He turned to me and stopped. "You seemed to be missing me as well. Thin jacket on such a cold night," He said, and I shivered. He put his coat over me and slid his hand through the sleeves. "Better," I was trapped between a coat and a wide-smiling Yoongi.

"Y-yoongi..." I stutter while feeling nervous.

"You know when you told me you wanted your first kiss to be special?" I nodded, already feeling my heart stopping and then beating fast. "Well..." He said, and the tree near us lightened up, making me finch in his embrace. "I did something..." He said and looked up, making me look up as well.

"Mistletoe?"

"It's Christmas night," I felt my cheeks burning. "I know that Christmas is very special to you as well," He said and leaned in, waiting for me. This is my chance, I thought and tiptoed to attach our lips.

His lips were soft and smooth, making me melt against his kiss really severely. I felt a rush of the electric way in my nerves, making my whole body feel the heat of love.

Our lips moved in sync, but it stopped soon. I smiled and hid my face in his chest, leaving him to chuckle at my reaction. "Thank you," I whispered and hugged him, standing under the mistletoe with the love of my life, my lovely crush.

____

That's the end~
Thanks for reading "My Lovely Crush" now it's time for some spicy comebacks—
opps...👀

~ ˣₒˣₒ Pals