(18)

/19th December; 20:50/

~ Yura ~

"What? Yura, are you nuts?" Hani exclaimed, trying to hold herself from hitting me, who had her head hung down. Yeah, I ran away again. "Dude, I feel like slapping you, but I don't want to. You said you'll not run. "

"Yes, I didn't run. It's just that... I panicked and forgot to speak," I trailed off continuously while saying it. I heard a disappointing sigh from her at my lies.

"Yura, if you want him, you must approach this time because you already messed up everything."

"But I'm scared. What if Yoongi hates me for embarrassing him now?" Hani glared at me when I looked up at her. "I'll go find him," I said when her scary glares met my terrified ones.

I left her and walked to the benches, but he wasn't there, so I looked around until I found him near the cafeteria with Taehyung. My feet immediately walked to them before Hani approached me and ripped my soul apart.

"Yeah, I guess I gotta go," I heard Taehyung saying as our eyes met. Yoongi nodded and waved at him as he left us alone.

I gathered all of my courage and tapped on Yoongi's shoulder. "H-hey," I stutter as he slowly turns to me, widening his smile. "F-for um... Last time, uh... I'm sorry, I kinda panicked." I passed a nervous laugh while scratching my hair. "The question... Is it available?"

He chuckled softly and happily before passing his hand to me again, which I finally took after dying inside. He led me to the dance floor, and we turned to each other. I felt his hand around my waist, gently holding me close. I felt everyone's eyes on us as we were almost in the center, making me look down shyly.

"You should look into the partner's eyes while dancing," He said, and I looked up to see his face close to mine, the closest we had ever been. "Better," Our body swung around gently on the beat of the soft music. His hands and warmth felt really smooth and embracing. I never want it to end, but I hope this moment is eternal. His cologne was making him look more attractive than he was already. "Can I ask something?" I nodded while admiring his soft, fair face with those mesmerizing eyes.

"Why do you run from me? Am I scary?"

________

~ ˣₒˣₒ Pals