[Chapter 1] - A Rose In The Rough

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/N) - Favorite Color
(S/C) - Skin Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(A/N) - Author's Note

==========================

(Author's POV)

World of Remnant

City of Vale

The night falls upon Vale with its bright moon shining upon the city. People were asleep by now, shops were closing, and the silence brought peace to the land. What a wonderful place this would be to live in, right?

Well WRONG.

Multiple incidents were taking place across the world of Remnant, such as race discrimination and absolute power abusers.

Then again... Isn't our world like that?

A-Anyways, I'm getting off topic. The only thing that separates this world from ours is the fact that giant blood hungry beasts of all shapes and sizes come around to terrorize the innocent people across the world.

This may sound like the last book I wrote, but trust me, it's not.

Now that I think about it, where in the hell is that-

(WHOOSH!)

(THUMP!)

???: Ahhh... (sucks teeth) Ahhh... (sucks teeth, again) Ahhh...

Well this book is off to a great start, isn't it?

???: I FUCKING BUSTED MY ASS! FUUUUUUU-!

???: Ey ey. Tone your voice down God dammit. Can't you see we're in the middle of an empty street during the middle of the night?

???: Ow ow ow... Fucking hell man.

Alright you big baby. Get your ass up.

???: Ugh... Fucking hate concrete.

???: You should've activated Miagaru like you said in the last book.

???: I know but Author-Kun said that I was in for a surprise for this book, so I got distracted. Actually now that I think about it, where the hell are we?

We should introduce our PROTAGONIST first before we actually get anywhere. "?"s are just gonna keep confusing the readers.

???: (sighs) Fine. Go ahead.

Alright guys, the first person over here is our main character of this fanfic. Or... You, I should say.

???: That's me!

A selfless nerd who makes alot of references and enjoys a good fight. The man who is also self-aware that he's inside a self-insert fanfiction! Meet yourself, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) (L/N)

And over here is your best friend, your partner in crime, another self-aware character, and it's not even a person! That's right, it's instead a light gray jacket that makes people think you're talking to yourself. Introducing, Kamui Tatsumatsu!

KAMUI TATSUMATSU

Tatsumatsu: The one and only.

(Y/N): Alright... So since we got that shit out of the way, where the hell should we go?