Janitor's Closet

At first I thought I was going to face-plant for sure! But I ended up sliding about two metres before I finally steadied myself. Shivers made their way quickly up my spine. I looked around to see a few people staring at me, plus two teenage girls giggling at me. I huffed and nuzzled the bottom half of my face into my scarf, then continued walking.

Before I even got there, a very eager Ally ran up to and greeted me with a tight hug. I could tell she was on the verge of (happily) screaming. I hugged her back and asked what happened about three times before she let go with a smile like the Cheshire Cat. She pursed her lips obviously trying to hold in a scream, then she handed me a CD case with a picture of her posing and the word 'Infinity' in bold on the bottom right corner. I put a hand to my mouth and looked her in the eyes. She just nodded at me while biting hard on her bottom lip.

Then she couldn't hold it in any longer, "I got to make my own album and I wrote and sang all twenty songs!! One of them is even a duet with Troye himself!!!" She squealed really fast.

"Congratulations!! I call dibs on a copy." I hugged her again with a huge smile on my face. We were interrupted when T-bob hurt our ears hollering for us to come over. I rolled my eyes and we walked the rest of the 50 metres to the theatre.

"Where's Fred?" I whispered to Chris, noticing he wasn't there.

"He called in sick," Chris whispered back to me. I nodded and continued to listen to T-bob's instructions.

We all went inside and entered the dressing room we were in on the first day.

"Sit!" T-bob ordered. We all looked around, seeing that there were no stools or chairs this time. "Sit!" T-bob repeated himself, so we immediately sat on the floor with our legs crossed like little school kids.

"I think Jeff is running a little late, but I'm sure he'll be with you in just a minute." T-bob said just before he left the room, slamming the door behind himself.

We were silent for a couple of minutes, before everyone started either talking or whispering.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Sarah asked me.

"I honestly have no idea." Was my reply.

Everybody spoke for at least an hour before Thomas whispered to me, "I think we should have a look around." I agreed and asked Ally to come too.

The three of us walked down the hallway trying not to make too much noise. It was very quiet. We shuffled along until we jumped at the sound of something falling in the small room right next to us. It had a small golden sign on the door saying:

JANITORS CLOSET

We exchanged confused looks for about two minutes before we heard the sound of two broomsticks clapping against each other, making us jump again. We finally agreed that it should be Thomas to open the door.

He ever-so-slowly turned the doorknob before quickly pulling the door open. We were all shocked with what was inside. It was literally the LAST thing I would have expected.

It was two men making out with each other! Jeff and Fred. They stopped kissing to see us three standing there staring wide-eyed with our mouths gaping open. They both had messy hair and were breathing heavily.

Jeff put on an embarrassed smile before saying, "Merry Christmas?" Fred just stood there blushing. Our expressions hadn't changed.

"Listen, please don't tell anyone. It's all types of bad publicity, and the movie would be down in the dumps!" Jeff practically begged, on his hands and knees and everything!

All at the same time, I said "Promise", Ally did the 'cross my heart' action and Thomas nodded. Then Jeff hugged all three of us at the same time. Fred stood behind Jeff joining in the group-hug, his long arms squeezing all four of us. I was in the middle, so I could barely breathe! When the guys finally let go, Ally and I were gasping for air, and Thomas was standing there, still stiff from that 'hug'.