one: kyoka jiro

-JIRO POV-

-JIRO POV-

𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘'𝗦 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗔 𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢.

I've been a pro hero for about seven years now. I'm an underground hero, though I guess you could say I'm as known as some in the top 10.

I'm 25 years old and I live in a flat near my agency. My best friend's practically live with me, and I'm surprised that Mizuki hasn't blown a fuse because of them constantly emptying our fridge and breaking things.

Oh, Mizuki? Right, she's my soon-to-be wife. Yup, we've been dating for two or three years and I asked her to marry me two months ago. Of course, she said yes.

You want to know more about her? Sure thing.

Mizuki Yamasaki. She's 24 years old and went to Shiketsu High. We first met during the provisional hero license exam, though I didn't show much interest in her at the time.

We met again few years ago during a villain attack, and she got heavily injured. I blamed myself for her wounds, so I stayed with her at the hospital for as much time as I could.

That's how I got to know her better. She donated half her hero earnings to charities and lived right near where I lived. Mizuki often visited kindergarten schools to teach a few lessons, since she loved kids.

Her quirk, wow. It's called illusion. As long as she makes eye contact with someone, she can create illusions that only they can see. She can look into their negative memories too, to make the other relive traumatic moments in their life.

Right now I was making some breakfast for the both of us. Classic bacon and eggs. We both had the day off, so I thought we could spend it together at home and not go out at all. She was still asleep in our room, uh, not dressed, so I assumed she would take a while to come out.

That is, I thought she would take a while. I felt two arms snake around my waist and a heavy weight on my shoulder. I smiled as turned to my fiancée.

I was taller than her. I had grown an extra ten centimetres more, meaning I was 168cm now. Still short, but better than 158cm. (She's 5'3 or 5'4 now, idk)

I put my hands around her waist and slid them down, smirking at her half closed eyes. She groaned as she pushed my hands away from her thighs.

Mizuki buried her head into my shoulder. "Give me a hug."

"Why should I?"

"Because I want you to? And I'm your fiancée."

"Fine, fine, since you said it so nicely." I said, hugging her.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, just enjoying each others presence when I heard a fwoom from behind me. I quickly turned around and panicked as I saw the red and orange flames erupting from the frying pan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-" I said grabbing a sort of towel thing and patting the pan while Mizuki turned off the stove.

The fire died out, but there was a bit of smoke lingering around. Mizu went over to the the window and opened it all the way through and walked back to me.

I was throwing away the remains of our breakfast when I heard her laughing. I glared at her as I turned my head around.

"Stop laughing you little bitch, I was making your favourite."

She was about to say something when someone from the TV started announcing something. Right, I had switched it on a while ago.

"Oh! Hero interviews!" Mizuki exclaimed.

I walked over to the sofa where she had sat down and lay down on her lap raising an eyebrow at the TV.

There stood a smiling Creati, talking about the most recent villain she had encountered.

I sighed, switching to a different channel.

"Why'd you change the channel? I was interested in her interview." Mizuki frowned. "Oh! Look! It's Camie!" She exclaimed, distracted from the fact that I had switched the channel. Her head shot up as she grabbed the remote and made the TV louder.

Right, Camie was her best friend. I hadn't seen them together in a while actually.

It's real funny how we both came from totally different crowds. Her aesthetic is so different from mine. She's like the colour pink while I'm the colour dark purple. Like our hair.

Right, her shoulder length pink hair and her emerald green eyes. Those were my favourite parts of her face, other than her cute button nose and freckles.

She was wearing a loose t-shirt. It was mine, of course. She never wore her own clothes at home. I smirked as I realised she didn't bother to put any shorts on.

After thirty minutes, my eyes felt heavy. Can you blame me? Laying down in my girlfriend's lap with her petting my hair and her other hand resting on my stomach made me sleepy as fuck.

"Honey, it's fine if you go to sleep, you know? You woke up early to make that disaster of yours for me, so go to sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour or two?"

I nodded at her and closed my eyes. God, I was tired. My sleep schedule was still terrible, and Mizuki was trying to help me out with it. I love her so damn much.

I had been going to sleep at about three in the morning this whole week. It's not that bad, but I have to wake up at, like, six, meaning I had three hours of sleep every day.

Life was good right now though. I was about to get married to the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met in my life. I lived in a flat above a small café and near my agency, I fought alongside Mizuki often and I still had all my best friends around. Life was good.

I'm happy with the way things are going right now. Nothing in the world could ruin this. Nothing.

A/N

omfg yalls comments on chap 50 of compl MOTIVATED ME
damn i love you all
-kai

ps

HSHDHHDHD I JUST UNPUBLISHED THIS WHOLE THING FGOODBYE