two: momo yaoyorozu

-MOMO POV-

-MOMO POV-

𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗢𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗨, 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜.

I've been a hero for about seven years now. I was announced fourth in the top ten this year, and, gosh, it's hard to believe I've come this far.

I live in an apartment, ten minutes from my agency, overlooking a lake. I lived on the fifteenth floor with my two babies, Koko and Ryuu. They're not actual babies, they're puppies! I adopted them almost a year ago now, and I have no idea what I'd do without them. They're both chow chows! Koko has white fur while Ryuu has brown fur.

Right, enough about my angels. Shoto lives across the street, and Izuku lives in the same building, but on the floor under Shoto's. Iida lived near Ochako and Tsuyu's apartment, which was about fifteen minutes away from mine. Mina and Toru lived in my building, but on different floors.

It's all just a big coincidence that we ended up living so close, it was quite funny!

I should talk about my roommates. Well, shouldn't I say my husband and his girlfriend? Oh, you're probably...taken aback by what I just said. Let me explain the situation.

My parents arranged that I would marry Neito Monoma, because his quirk was extremely powerful and useful. Basically my parents arranged a quirk marriage situation with Neito's parents.

Yeah. Surprising and saddening, I know. But, Neito and I know we dont like eachother, that's why I'm totally fine with him dating our roommate and my bestfriend Itsuka Kendo.

Confusing, right?

Neito and I do NOT like eachother romantically. We seriously don't. Neito fell for Itsuka and they started dating and wanted to move in together. But, Neito and I being "married" and living together was a problem. Itsuka just moved in without our parents finding out and she would leave and sleep at her friends house if parents ever visited.

I didn't mind of course, Itsuka and Neito were close friends of mine and I was happy they were getting to be together. Not to mention living with my best friend is amazing.

Neito is still as cocky and mean, still thinks he's better than people who were in my class.

Once, I was cooking for the three of us and Neito walked in and started babbling about how he could make better food.

"Move it woman, I'm about to make the tastiest food you have ever eaten. Not even that dude who baked as a hobby can beat me." He said, pushing me to the side as he grabbed the pan.

Needless to say, we had to evacuate the building as everything caught on fire.

I know that Itsuka feels bad for living with us, which is weird. I love having her around, she makes me feel way better when I'm down and such. She helps me in a lot of ways, like making lunch and dinner or helping me with paperwork when I have days off. She makes me tea when I've had an especially tiring day.

I obviously do the same for her since she was the ninth top hero.

She takes care of the puppies when both Neito and I are out too, which honestly I wish she didn't do. I mean yeah the pups need care but I wish she didn't feel the need to be repaying me in a way.

Neito and I got along okay, we disliked eachother at first but living together does bring you alot closer and we grew to tolerate eachother. He too helps me with hero work and such, and sometimes he tries to copy my quirk and use it, though he isn't thay knowledgeable when it comes to knowing about things in detail.

Oh! And we adopted our sons together. Yeah, all three of us. We decided we neeeded rays of sunshine to greet us when we came home and to just lighten up our day, so we went to the dog shelter and found our angels.

"Ugh, stupid Ground Zero is on TV. Shouldn't he be number 0 in the top 10? Hahah!" He laughed at his joke and I raised a brow.

"Wouldn't that make him the top hero though? Since they go by-"

"Oh shut up, you know what I meant, goody two shoes." Neito said, rolling his eyes before receiving a smack from Itsuka.

I laughed and sat down on our sofa and pet Koko as he crawled onto my lap and lay down.

"Say, Ground Zero, there's been a rumour that you and Uravity have a thing going on-"

"The fuck-? No, what the fuck, why the hell would I want to do anything with Round Face-"

"Oh, a nickname? A lovers nickname?"

"The fuck did you just say? Fucking hell, Pink Cheeks is a absolute loser, I'd blow her to pieces if I could."

I laughed at the TV as Istuka sat down next to me.

The TV started playing another interview, in which a purple headed girl appeared. I smiled and grabbed the remote, switching the channel.

Few seconds passed before I felt Istuka's head turn to me.

"Hey, Mo?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you still sometimes think of Jiro?"

"Hmm? I guess so, I think of everyone in our grade, specially in my class."

"No, I mean, you two were great friends and then..."

"Ah, right, you meant do I still love her or something?"

"Yes."

"Well, no. I don't. We both had our own issues and own problems, and timing was not great. Also, if we had gone any farther, it would have heavily affected our training. It actually did a little, so." I said, sipping from my tea.

"Makes sense. Neito always flirted with everyone in class, never let us go. He was kind of like the Mineta of our class, but never groped us or whatever that grape did."  She said, rolling her eyes.

"Ah, I remember him. I kind of miss him."

"For real?"

I nodded as I took another sip. This tea is delicious. Reminds me of the tea in UA.

"You know, I miss everyone from UA. I wish I had taken advantage of the time I had spent there. Everything was so much easier."

"That'a true, we had a ton of fun. Remember when Neito brought a explosion box to your dorm building? Bakugo opened it and his face got splattered with red paint! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Neito's blown up face, haha!" Itsuka said, stifling her laughter.

"Yeah, I do! And remember when he tried to sneak in our building to plant a micro chip that would listen in to our conversations?"

"Oh my god, yes! That was so weird-"

"Are you guys talking about what genius things I did in UA?" Neito said as he plopped down on the chair next to the sofa.

"Since when were they genius? You were caught by me each time and once we had to strap you down to your bed so that you wouldn't go try anything."

"I-"

"Shush, I'm too tired to hear you talk right now."

The two bickered on and I just watched, amused.

As complicated as our situation was, I loved them both. I loved how my life was right now and I loved everything that happened to me during the day.

Nothing could disrupt this. Nothing.

A/N

ayyy
im too tired to function
anyway good shit starts happenin soon i promise
btw not proof read im so sorry for errors.
-kai