Day one <==•]=============>

H1: Helen
H2: Bella
H3: Hella
H4: Jess
H5: Valentina
H6: Meru
H7: Everest

Jinx: Right. Uuuuummmm...... names. Grey! You're Everest. Grabby! You're Helen! Fluffy! You're Bella! Angry! You're Hella! Polite one! You're Jessica but I'll call you Jess! Heart eyes! You're Valentina! And you! You're Meru! Good?

They all nodded.

Jinx: Now, you will live with me. There are a few rules before you go to explore. Stay away from the windows, don't go outside if I'm not there, for safety reasons, don't destroy things on purpose, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Just do as I say and you'll be safe, and I can protect you. Any questions?

Bella: Where do we sleep?

Jinx: Ah, right, I was going to get to that, I didn't plan on adopting y'all til a few minutes ago. I guess y'all can take my bed and I'll take the couch.

Bella: I can stay with you, I'm very soft.

Everest: Or you can sleep with us.

Hella: I wouldn't mind.

Valentina: Yeah!

Jinx: Uuuuummmm, I'm fine on the couch, I mean it's kinda awkward since I see you as humans almost, sleeping with someone you just met both literally and in the sexual sense is just kinda weird.

Helen: Then think of us as overgrown puppies. What are your favorite dog breeds?

Jinx: Great Pyrenees, and Pitbulls.

Valentina: Really?

Jinx: Yeah, anyway, imma crash on the couch. Go upstairs take a left and my room is at the end of the hall. Don't touch my clothes and stay out of my closet. Good night.

They all went up and I grabbed all the couch cushions making a big mattress, I covered it in blankets and laid on it then I wrapped myself in my blanket and hugged my pillow.

Timeskip morning

I woke up but before opening my eyes I realized that I felt more comfortable. It was warmer and softer where I was laying and I was hugging a softer pillow. I hugged it tighter and smiled then I heard giggling. Instinctively I jumped up and grabbed my gun from the underside of my nearby coffee table. Then I saw my hellhounds.

Jinx: Oh, it's you. Sorry, you scared me.

Bella: T-That's alright.

Everest: Don't worry about it.

Jinx: Alright, so whats step 3 of owning hell hounds?

Jess: Perhaps food?

Jinx: Ah, yes. what would y'all like to eat?

Bella: Could we maybe have some muffins?

Velentina: Ooh, what about eggs and sausage and, and, and...  Bacoooonnnn~ 

Jinx: Okay. Any other suggestions?

Everest: Perhaps chocolaty pancakes?

Jess: May I suggest oatmeal? Maybe grits?

Jinx. Ooh, I like that. Anything else?

Helen: Take it easy. Don't try to do too much in one morning.

Jinx: Aye aye. 

1 hour of Jinx dashing around like a madman later

Jinx: And that's the last of it.

Wiping my brow I began moving the pots and pans containing food to the table. I placed a basket of muffins close to Bella and the bacon close to Valentina. The pancakes were placed close to Everest and all had a great breakfast.

Later

Not long after breakfast Helen asked to go outside with Meru, Hella, and Valentina. Deciding that they couldn't get into much trouble in my walled off backyard I allowed them to go out the backyard to run around. I suddenly realized that i need to buy them some toys, beds, collars, bed sheets, pillows etc. I have so many empty rooms here. Maybe I can give them the Attic as their living space and then I can let them decorate. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Bella. 

Jinx: Hello, Bella. Do you need something?

Bella: Can I watch TV, please?

She asked bashfully.

 Jinx: Of course! 

I held one of her claws and led her to my room since it had the biggest TV.

Jinx: What would you like to watch? 

Bella: W-Well, back in school Helen used to mention something called porn and our teachers used to say it was very informational...

Jinx: O-oh?

Bella: She mentioned something called femdom and said it may be my strong suit, whatever that means.

Jinx: Okay, so you don't know what any of that is? 

Bella: N-no... does that mean I'm stupid?

Jinx: No, not at all! It just means you're innocent. 

Bella: Is Helen guilty of something?

Jinx: No, she just knows things that place her in a category known as 'impure'. I'll explain later. For now, how 'bout you watch some Minecraft videos?

Bella: What's that?

Jinx: You'll see.

I played some of DanTDM's old minecraft videos and left to check on Everest and Jess. Somehow they had found my chess set and began to play. So far the game has been pretty even with neither side making much progress. Suddenly Everest moved her Bishop halfway across the board and took out a Rook. Jess immediately followed up using her Knight to take out Everest's Queen. Everest used her other Rook and took out Jess' Knight. This made an opening for Jess' Rook to line up with the King. Everest moved it up to get out of the line of fire. Jess used her last Bishop and took out the King. Everest looked very upset but she congratulated Jess and they reset the board. Seeing how good they're getting along I think I can just go check on Val and the others. I turned and made my way to the back door. I exited the house and saw that Helen and Meru were wrestling. Hella had one of my knives and a piece of wood, likely taken from my shed, and was whittling a heart. Cute. Valentina was... nowhere to be found. Where's Valentina! Not long after, I got my answer, when Val jumped on my back and tackled me to the floor. 

Valentina: Ha! Gotcha!

Jinx: ... Ow.

Valentina: Soooo, whatcha doin? 

Jinx: Just makin' sure y'all are fine.

Valentina: Wanna wrestle? 

Jinx: Maybe later.... can I get up?

Valentina: Hmmm... No.

Jinx: Mm. So you want to wrestle?

Valentina: Yeah! 

Jinx: I'll tell you what, you let me go and ill have a wrestling area installed in the house.

Valentina: You promise?

Jinx: I promise. 

Valentina: Deal!

Valentina jumped off to the side and let me get up. I dusted myself off and returned to the living room. Everest hit a checkmate with her Rook. I smiled at the sight. Suddenly I heard a scream from my bedroom.

Jinx: Bella!