Disaster

"Kara can I speak with you in private?" Mon-el asked. She nodded and walked behind the stage with him. "You've been gone for three months, you sold out home and told me nothing and you're pregnant?" He asked. She stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. "How could you not tell me about my children?" He added.

"I didn't need to." Kara finally spiked. He raised a brow.

"And why didn't you need to ?" He asked.

"Because it's not your child," Kara said firmly.

"You cheated on me?" He asked, hid voice was beginning to raise. "With who, is he at this party?" He snapped.

"Well actually the thing about that is it's not a guy," Kara replied.

"What does that mean?" Mon-el asked.

"Kryptonians have a soulmate duster and once you've sealed the bond and you sleep with your soulmate you can get pregnant." Kara said. Mon-el crossed his arms waiting for her to tell him who the babies parent was. "I got drunk and Lena was there and it just happened."

"So she is your soulmate?" He was angry now. He hated Lena and now she got the joy of giving Kara a family.

"You know I thought something was wrong with you, and I was right, you're Kryptonian and weird." He said harshly. "Us Daxamites can get any girl pregnant!" He walked away angrily and got in his car. Kara walked back to the group trying to keep in her tears.

[play the song starting her]

"Is everything okay?" Lois asked. Kara nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She muttered. Her voice was a little bit higher and sounded like she was crying.

"Are you sure, Kal heard Mon-el?" She asked.

"Kara you're bleeding," Cat pointed at Kara's leg. Lena turned and looked at Kara. Kara looked down at her leg. She began to feel light headed.

"K-kara!" She beard someone's voice call. It was echoing. She stumbled before falling to the ground.

"Let's get her to the DEO." Alex shouted.

-

"Is she gonna loose them?" Lena asked.

"I don't know yet, we've stopped the bleeding, but she just starts to bleed again," Alex said. Lena nodded.

"Can you get me into let me that room so I can speak with Alura?" Lena asked. Alex nodded and found a way to get her in.

"Hello Lena Kieran Luthor, How May I assist you?" Alura's hologram asked.

"You can start by calling me Lena, but that is not why I am here," Lena said. "It's Kara, I don't know what's wrong with the babies!"  Astra began explaining everything that was happening to Kara and how she needed to stop it. She left the room to tell Alex.

"I know what to do!" Lena said as she entered Alex's room.

"Tell us," Alex demanded.

Ooop another cliffhanger. I love ending a chapter on a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed and please lmk your thoughts.