She knows.

After Lena left Kara broke. Her hormones were out of wack and Lena just ended their friendship. As Kara laid in her bed, she thought of everything Lena said to her.

"You've betrayed me, you've lied to me, and I hate you for it!" Lena yelled.

"I-I was trying to protect you!" Kara screamed back. She was crying harder then Lena and Lena couldn't understand why. Even with the positive pregnancy test next to her.

"Kara, are you home?" Mon-el called. She sped into the kitchen and hid the test.

"Yeah I am right here," she said. He looked and saw she was crying.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"L-Lena found out and she hates me" Kara sobbed into his shoulder as he caught her. She sobbed for a few moments and then decided to go to the DEO.

~

"Can you make me a hologram so I can talk to Lena?" Kara asked Brainy as she entered the DEO. He nodded and brought her to the hologram room.

"Are you okay Kara?" He asked. She nodded.

"Lex told her I was Supergirl and I need to fix things" Kara said. He beamed the hologram and she appeared in Lena's Penthouse. "L-Lena?" She called. Lena turned, looking teary eyed and hurt.

"What do you want?" Lena asked bitterly. A tear slipped down Kara's face.

"Please just listen to me, I never meant to hurt you, or hide it from you this long" Kara sobbed. Lena rolled her eyes.

"I never should've trusted you!" Lena said. She walked over to her computer and shut down the hologram.

"Lena Wait! I'm p-" was all Kara got out before Lena ended the hologram.

"You're what?" Lena said. "Oh that's right, nothing!"

"Kara what are you going to tell Lena?" Alex asked. Kara didn't want to tell anybody yet.

~

When she awoke, she felt empty. She wanted what had just happened to be a dream. She wanted to tell Lena and have someone be there

"That I was sorry," Kara said. She went into one of DEO's sleeping chambers and fell asleep.

-

When she woke up, she felt empty. She wanted what had just happened to be a dream. She wanted to tell Lena and have someone there for her. She knew she could tell anybody, but she wanted to tell Lena.  There was a soft knock at the door and she asked them to enter.

"Hey Kar, you hungry?" Alex asked. Kara nodded.

"Can you get me some kale?" She asked. Alex arched an eyebrow. "Yes I said kale, can you just please get me some?"

"Yeah, I can sorry." Alex said. She left the room and began to search for kale. 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Yikes, Kara almost told her.