☆|◇|TEARS IN HER EYES ? STRANGE |◇|☆

The next morning I got up with full energy, to go to school ( ACTUALLY ONLY TO GET A GLANCE OF HER FACE😊😊)

My school bus came and I got up. I occupied my asusual place, the left last seat .

WE REACHED SCHOOL WITHIN 30 MINUTES :

I took out my phone to check messages which I received on INSTAGRAM.

"Alisha_ 3012 FOLLOWED YOU " I got notifications from her , and I danced a bit with exictment. I obivously followed her back.

BELL RANG " DING DONG DING DONG" and I went into the class.

I sat beside that two monkeys again. Same schedule first two periods boring CHEMISTRY lecture and successive two periods PHYSICS lecture which symponizes GET OUT OF THE EARTH AND ASK ANY STUPID QUESTION AS NEWTON DID , THEN ONLY YOU CAN GET A SUCCESSFUL LIFE .

YES GUYS I KNOW ITS UNBEARABLE FOR ME TO SIT IN THE SAME PLACE , SAME CLASS , FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS NON STOP, NO ! IT MAY BE EASY FOR YOU ALL , BUT ITS REALLY PAINFUL FOR ME .

So I escaped from the Chemistry class at the second period ( FOR ALMOST 15 MINUTES 😝😝), giving an excuse to teacher for going to washroom .

At washroom I heard the ringing of bell ,passing a horrible time in the washroom just to bunk Chemistry class.

I ran to my class for the Physics period , then suddenly I remembered that flashback of the last physics class what Principal said.

AGAIN I AND EVAN HAVE TO STAND OUTSIDE HOLDING OURS EARS OUTSIDE THE CLASS FOR THE UPCOMING PHYSICS PERIODS OF THAT WEEK.

HOPE IT WAS SATURDAY, UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS THURSDAY , THEN WE HAVE TO STAND OUTSIDE OF THREE MORE DAYS !

I told Evan " Hey asshole , come out , we have to stand outside the class, for this fucking week" .

Evan : " Yes dickhead , I know it ".

We were going out, at the same time we met our physics teacher Miss Rose.

Miss Rose : " So you two remembered your punishment right? By the way its ok , no need to stand out , come inside the class ."

" THANK YOU MAM AND SORRY MAM " I and Evan , both shouted with excitement.

Miss Rose : " Its ok , and don't repeat the mistake,  get in fast, we don't have much time ".

We got inside the class and again the similar boring Physics lecture but I was suprised by the sudden change in her behaviour.

Somehow the time passed , and the bell rang giving a announcement of the break time . I , Evan and Nick got out of the class as fast as possible.

" Lets play football. " Nick said eagerly.

I : " You and Evan go , I will join you later. I am hungry, I wanna have something.

They left me . I went in the direction of the canteen and SUDDENLY.

" COACH , COACH , WAIT FOR ME " someone shouted loud enough for the teachers to hear, who were sitting in the staffroom at the next door.

I looked back , for the voice sounds similar to someone , I know too closely.

YES , MY GUESS WAS CORRECT . IT WAS HER.

" Phew ! You atleast heard me " she said panting after running from final end to the starting point of the 3 rd floor.

" Yes! You shouted as a zombie was about to eat you up and please stop calling me COACH " I said in serious manner and she laughed a bit, and raised her hands to adjust her hair , I noticed a packet of big dark chocolate in her hands.