♡~●A CALL FROM HER●~♡

After the break it was as usual classes.
Somehow the classes passed . I kept on thinking what happened in the break.Now it was time to get back home.

As I was getting up into the bus, my phone buzzed giving me a signal that someone was calling me.

I took out my phone. Alisha called me. I dragged the green button to go on with a sweet chat with her.

Me : " Hello. Who is on the other side , may I know ?" just giving a start with a twist of spicy conversation .

Alisha : " Hey ! Just give a pause to all your nonsensical question. You know it better that who I am. Listen I want to tell you something important .

Me : " What ? That so called important thing may know MISS . VIP"

Alisha: " I may not go for practice today. Because mom isn't there at home, moreover if you want to come to my home,you may , I made cookies for you."

Me: " ok , no problem, bro. I will there in your house , by 3:30 pm , No worries."

Alisha: " ok come fast I will be waiting of you ".

Then the beeping sound of the call bieng ended. The inner ME danced a bit with craziness, cause a invitation from my crush ..... a lot of innner secrets is getting revealed.

I got into the bus with a big smile.

After 15 minutes , I arrived to my sweet home.

I changed my clothes into a black glitter designed hoodie with a tatted jeans and white sneakers. As soon as I came into the house, I plugged the charger inside the phone, with a little vibration accompanied with a notification appearing.

Alisha_3012 sent you a message- Don't be late. I am waiting for you .
I texted her " I will there within 10 minutes".

She gave me a smiley back.

I texted her again " Whatever😏".

I got ready within few minutes . When I was about to leave I got a phone call. It was an unknown number . I attended it .

A deep male voice on the other side spoke "Are you Miss Rai ?"

Me : " May I know whom am I speaking to ?" I questioned back.

The deep male voice spoke " Its m.... me ... me,Evan ,are you Rai right?" questioned
me in a skittish manner .

Me : " Hey , I don't have time to blabber with you . And why are asking such silly things. By the way why did your voice changed , its deeper than before?."

The person on the other side so called Evan : " See bro, its changes in hormone . I am growing up. Try to understand dear."

Me : " Is it really you Evan? Or someone else? See I don't have any time to jabber with you . I doubt that its really you or not. And moreover this isn't your number ?"

On the other side they are no response .

I thought someone is playing fool with me. I spoke up " Hello ?? Is someone there ?"
I got raged up a bit and dismissed the call.

THAT WAS THE GREATEST MISTAKE I DID.

I took a glance at the clock , oh no it was already 3:20pm . Its take about 10 minutes to reach out to her. I got one's hand on the keys of my motorbik eand drove it off at high speed.
While going downstairs I shouted " Mom,I have a important work, I will return
by 7".

Mom:" ok, pls go safely. You ride your bike too harsh manner. "
At the meantime , I just stepped out of my house and reached her out with my happy vision to reply her " No worries , Mom" and I left soon.