2.6) Jacob Black

The group all rejoined, Carlisle holding onto Harriet's waist not wanting to allow her to leave. He couldnt lose her. Harry had to leave and go back to England on urgent business and would not return for awhile now his sister was happy.  The sound of a motorbike pulled up to the cullen household, Carlisle heading to answer it. To ensure she could hear, Harriet used a charm on her ears. "Is it true?" The voice of Jacob Black asked. 

"Hello, Jacob, how are you?" Carlisle asked sarcastically, Harriet smiled. She would never have admitted to herself but she missed him so badly. The entire coven were happy she'd taken Carlisle back he had been a literal shell of himself without her. "Listen, just give it to me straight." He told carlisle as Bella suddenly called out to him. "She's here?" Jacob questioned, and then walked into the room. Surprised to see Harriet there. Not another Swan chasing after the dirty leeches. Rosalie stood in front of Bella to protect her. Jacob was unpredictable as it was. "i'm glad you came," She said from behind Rose.

"Close enough," Rose said. 

"What's your problem?" Jake asked the woman. "Rose it's ok," Bella reassured. 

He sat down in front of Bella, looking at her sunken face. "You look terrible."

"Yeah, its nice to see you, too," Bella replied back sarcastically with a smile on her face. "So you gonna tell me whats wrong with you?"

When she stood up he was shocked, and angry. Going to attack Edward. "They didn't know it was even possible," Harriet spoke up. Grabbing Jakes shoulder. "Calm down."

"You are ok with this?" He practically shouted at her. "What kind of sister are you?" 

"I am the kind of sister that will actually listen to what bella wants. Unlike you Cuntface. All you have done is told her that you love her and that Edward wasn't good for her yet everyone knows she would pick him over you any day. No matter what he did. The child wont harm anyone and we will be able to save her at the last minuet. You are nothing but her friend Jacob Black so start fucking acting like it. She's married, she will never be yours. " she spat at the werewolf and stormed out of the room.