Class Nap!!

Marinette's POV:

I was tired of being bullied or being ignored. Lila had destroyed my entire life. I'm gonna kill her or murder her!!

How can anyone be that mean!! She is mean than that of Chloe!! LIAR!! Biggest liar on the earth who is alive!!

I waked up early for once. Then I got ready, ate breakfast.

Today I decided to change my style. Instead of my signature pigtails, I loosened them.

I wore a new outfit which I never had worn before.

Her outfit-

Her hair and makeup-

Then I said bye to my Maman and Papa and went to school

Because of Lila, my friends either ignored me or bullied me. Alya, Nino ignored me, they never bullied me. My other classmates bullied me and beat me. Adrien and Chloe were the one to believe me.

I was literally in the state of crying, whenever I see my friends I can't control my emotions.

As I entered my class everyone was amazed but replaced it by giving me a  glare.

Ms.Bustier came to the class, she was the one (rather than Adrien and Chloe) who believed me in my class.

Ms.B: Class. We have new students!!

Then the door slammed open and 3 girls came into the class.

Ms.B: Introdue yourselves!!

Girl 1: Hi, I'm Camilia!! ( Actually, it's a fake name)

Girl 2: Hi, I'm Dipanshii  ( She is a wattpad writter, she writes amazing MLB fanfics Dipanshiii

Girl 3: Hi, I'm Mysterious. You all can call me Mystic or Mysterious. (mystery5056 She is also a MLB fanfic writter on Wattpad her stories are also amazing!! )  

Before anyone you say anything, everyone collapsed (including Ms.B and Mr.Damocles) and my vision went blurry.

315 WORDS

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

BYE, EVERYONE!!