PROLOGUE

Third person point of view:
On one night, where the moon and stars were shining like never before. And all that could be heard was the angry sounds of the wind could be heard showing that something has infuriated the wind and the moans of a young girl who laid unconscious on the grass of an abondoned park with bruises and dry blood all over her body.
1It started to drizzle as if the droplets of rain was trying to wake her up. She immediately opened her eyes when one droplet fell on her head causing lightening to strick followed by a loud roll of thunder.She got up slowly because she felt sore and bruised. Looking around trying to know where she was but her surroundings were unfamiliar. She didn't remember anything or anyone not even her own name. She felt in her heart she has lost something very important because she felt empty and cold. Her body missed warmth she had grown accustomed to.
Something caught her eye when the moonlight shined on it. It was a beautiful necklace with blue fire coming from the middle but what surprised her was that''IRIS'' was written in a mirror where the blue fire danced around the name. She smiled at the beauty of the necklace. She tried to remember where she came form but nothing came up. But there was a voice in her mind trying to tell her something but she couldn't make it out. Then it dawned on her. She whispered a name. "But who is called that?", she thought."Who is he?'' "Why do I feel like he is so important that I am lost without him", she said. Then she shouted on top of her voice ISSAC!!!!!!!!