Questions 3 & 4

Alvin! I need you here!

Alvin ran upstairs, he looks completely annoyed. I wonder why.

What's up with your face?

"THAT BRITTANY!!!! SHE, AGAIN, BEAT ME IN A BET!!!!!"

Pfft! It's just a stupid bet. You have next time.

"It's not just a stupid bet! It's a bet on who will get the ticket for that concert!"

*sigh* Bad luck, Alvin.

"And why?" Alvin said, crossing his arms.

We have two additional questions. And it needs Brittany.

"What?! Can we just pick two more?!" Alvin complained.

No. It's just the only two questions available.

"Why?! Why is the world throwing its bad luck on me." Alvin said dramatically, kneeling with his arms stretched out, palms half-folded.

Would you please cut the drama?! Call Brittany! NOW!!!!!

Alvin scoffed. "Fine." Then he walked away.

A few minutes later......

Alvin and Brittany both walked to the room, arguing, AGAIN!

Hey, hey, hey!!! What's going on here?!

"He's being a jerk!"

"It's you who started it!!!" Alvin shouted back.

"Hey! Don't turn this whole situation to me! It's YOU who did it!"

"It's not a big deal! Why did you make it bigger?!"

CUT THAT OUT! YOU'RE MAKING THIS LONGER!!!!!!!

Both Alvin and Brittany turned to Astro.

"Why did you call us anyway?" Brittany said, scared of what might happen if she pushed Astro to the limit.

"Well, we have two additional questions."

"Two? But I thought one per--"

"I have my own rules, and I know you wouldn't agree if I told you I accept two requests from your fans."

Brittany smirked. "That's my fans, aren't they?"

Some are. But we have a question from SeanKevin4. He says that "Why is Alvin so rude to your brothers and the chipettes?" Correction, Alvin and the chipettes aren't related.

"Well, he's not totally rude. He's nice in one way." Brittany answered.

And that is?

"When he wants something badly. He wants help, he'll act strangely nice." Brittany pointed out.

"Thank you, Brittany." Alvin said sarcastically.

Well that's true.

Alvin glares at Astro.

I mean, there's one time he just want to help. You know, when Dave was stressing out on a new song.

"I do remember that." Brittany said.

Alvin sighed. "If you're wondering why, that's who I am. Ok?! No questions! Everyone KNOWS I am a troublemaker! Because that's me!"

"Next question please?" Brittany said calmly, with a little bit hint of annoyance and nervousness.

Ok, a question, again, from Fans_chipmunks. He or she asked "Why do you always fight? Like too much fights."

"It's kinda annoying, I admit." a voice said.

The Three of them turns to the figure, which is revealed to be Simon.

He took a seat next to Brittany and says "They fight over the smallest things. Like......" then he glares at Alvin "........my inventions."

"Why are you looking like that, AGAIN?!" Alvin asked.

"Well, you and Brittany made a bet on who can make a Superhero Outfit in a week." Simon said. "And good thing Jeanette and I made you lose both." Simon thought, and he mentally laughed.

I need answer, Alvin and Brittany.

"Or Albrittina." Simon smirked.

Both Alvin and Brittany turned red and sent Simon hard glares.

"But they need your answer." Simon said, changing back to the main topic.

It took them a few minutes before answering.......

"Well, sometimes, Brittany is bragging about her new items! Like bags, shoes, clothes. It's getting too annoying." Alvin answered.

"You know I'm here, Alvin." Brittany said, deadpan.

"I know you're here! That's why I said those things to let you know!"

"Then you shouldn't have yelled!"

Simon sighed. "Here we go again."

Hey! Shut up! Brittany still needs to answer! HEY! I said shut up!

"No! You!" Alvin yelled.

"No! You!" Brittany yelled back.

"It's you!"

"NO! It's you!!"

SHUT UP! *roars* (wow, he can roar?)

Alvin and Brittany stopped, looking at Astro. While he lift his eyebrow and looked at both Alvin and Brittany.

Answer, Brittany.

Brittany sighed. "Well, he's a jerk, bragging about his tricks! And not just that, he won't admit defeat until he win! He would never do that!"

"So do you!" Alvin yelled back.

Guys, would you at least quit fighting?! *turns to the camera* Anyway, if you got questions or dares. Just comment it! And remember you could also dare them, not just Alvin and Brittany but also Jeanette, Eleanor, Simon and Theodore! *turns to Alvin and Brittany* Quit it, guys!

"No, it's you who started that!" Alvin yelled at Brittany.

"Hey! That's not my fault! That's your fault!"

"As long as I can remember, it's YOU who did it!"

*sigh* They would never stop.

A/N Little bit serious but added a little comedy. Just remember, you could also ask for dares!

And almost one week left until I publish my Halloween Special Book! I'll give you the title in the next page!

So, see ya!