Questions 7 & 8

Astro is seen watching something, some cartoon to be exact.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! This girl's so funny!!!!! I love her innocence!!!! WAHAHAHAHA

Then, both Simon and Alvin entered the room without Astro noticing, as he's still laughing.

THEY KISSED!?!?

"Astro?" Simon called softly.

Ooh! She's mad as a volcano!

"Astro? You there?" Alvin called a little louder.

That's just a pretend break up!? Wait, they're together? I thought it's their older siblings. MÚSICA!!!! *starts singing Latin Pop*

"ASTRO!!!!" Simon and Alvin shouted, making Astro jump.

What!?

"I don't know. Ask Simon." Alvin said in a sarcastic way.

Alvin.....

"I'm serious! Ask Simon!"

What now?

"There's an update in your phone. About the ask and dare." Simon pointed out.

Oh. There it is! And perfect you two are here, this first question is from Alvinfan.

This person asked if "Alvin ever heard the song Gooba by 6IX9INE".

"Oh yes!" Alvin cheered.

"That song?!" Simon yelled.

Yeah, why?

"Do you know that song!?"

No, I'm not interested in songs for a while. And no, I have no idea that song exists.

"Well, it gots a lot of swearings and--"

"Relax, Si. It's not that it doesn't have a message. That's what songs are."

"Yes! And they're useless!" Simon yelled once again.

Let me put the song here.

There, this song is absolutely not mine. If it is, that's completely false.

"No, they're not!" Alvin yelled to Simon.

Could you just shut up and move on!?

"NO!" Alvin and Simon both yelled.

"It doesn't make sense! It's all about nothing but disgusting messages and--"

"That's because you're boring!" Alvin interrupted his brother.

"I'm not boring! I'd rather listen to songs from the 1900's! They don't allow swearing in their songs!"

"You're plain boring! You're living in the past, Simon! You gotta catch up to the present! Swearing is completely normal these days and--"

"NO! It's not normal! Kids are listening to this song! Even Kevin, Cheesy, and most of the kids in school are--"

"They know how to be modern! Unlike you who's still in the past, tinkering items!"

"Better than listening to songs that shows unnecessary parts, especially on kid's eyes! I'd rather not have music in my life if--"

"Cut it out! Just admit it, you're still in the past and--"

"I'm not admitting anything, Alvin!"

"Well, just--"

ENOUGH!

Both Alvin and Simon looked at Astro, he is seen raising his eyebrow and narrowing his eyes at the brothers.

Are we moving on or what!? You got home works to do, right!?

"Yeah, right." Alvin said, a little sarcastic.

Enough with the sarcasm. Anyway, we're moving on to the next question.

Alvin and Simon sat crisscrossed in front of Astro.

From VictoryAmao, thanks for the questions and dares, you got many here. Anyway, her question for Simon is "What's the number one thing Alvin did that made you completely lose your mind?"

"That's easy. It's that time when he used my invisibility cloak without my permission!" Then, the blue clad glared at Alvin.

"Why. are. you looking. like that?" Alvin said with pauses to Simon.

I remember that! That's when Simon told Theodore Alvin has a huge crush on Brittany!

"She's not my crush! I hate her!" Alvin said while blushing in embarrassment.

I know she's not your crush, you're telling the truth.

"Well, that was easier than I--"

Fool! Of course she's not your crush! You're in love with her!

"What?! No!" Alvin yelled, blushing harder.

Alvin and Brittany, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Then, Astro laughed very hard.

"Quit it, Astro!"

"I have to agree with Astro, Alvin." Simon's serious face turned into a mischievous smirk.

"She's. Not. My. Crush!"

Welp, I have to end this. I'm still not done watching Season 3 of this cartoon I'm watching.

"What cartoon is that?" Simon asked.

Clue: It always break the fourth wall.

Nothing more to say! BYE!!!!

"And Brittany was a brat! I'd rather date those girls who bullied her and--"

ALVIN! Just quit it!

A/N The reference is in the show "The Loud House". In episodes "Save the Date" and "Driving Miss Hazy". Ok, I'm currently into that show, but always remember I always remember AATC, and modules.

Speaking of which, I might not be able to check out Wattpad for a while because of activities. But as soon as I'm free, don't worry, I'm going to check it on.

And also, you might think I'm departing from AATC, which I know no one of you thinks of. No, I am not. Just getting interested in more shows.

By the way, I just watched the spin-off of "The Loud House", which is titled "Los Casagrandes", and it's amazing!

Back to the main topic, just comment your questions or dares on any of the little rodents and expect them to see you again!

BYE!!!!