Part 2

YIN POV

Today is a busy day. Look like there is no place to park my car near the coffee store, so I decided to park it a bit far from coffee store and went straight to there.
It's my favorite place, I often come here alone and my friend is the owner of this coffee .

Yin at cashier*
Cashier: what would you like to order ,sir?
Yin: one mocha please .
Cashier: it's 5$ sir . Would you like to pay in cash or card?
Yin: card . *yin search for his wallet in his pocket and realized he's left it in the car*
A young boy behind yin: here ! *hand yin 5$*
Yin: ahh thank you , I'll pay you back .

Yin waiting for the boy who pay for his coffee . That boy came with his friends. Yin is outside the coffee store with his mocha.

Yin: Oh you're the one who pay for my coffee right ?
The boy: Yes.so?
Yin: so give me your bank account number, I'll transfer it to you later .
The boy: no need ,That's okay uncle .
{Yin's mind} : wth....uncle ?? I'm still on my 20s you punk .
Yin: hey kid! Are you that rich?
The boy: I'm not rich sir. But the way you try to find your wallet is like a lost puppy.*smile*
Yin: WHAT!!!!!
The boy's friend:{ shout from afar}War....we're going to late . Hurry up!
War: ahh yes. I'm off sir...goodbye
Yin: hey hey *with angry expression*

WAR POV
War's friend: do you know him?
War: no.
War's friend: then why do you pay for him ? Are you crazy ? You're work hard to get the salary and now pay for someone you didn't know ?
War: I just think he's lost his wallet and need help .
War's friend: oww then why don't you adopt him or me cause I need someone pay for me like this hahah*evil laugh*
War: stop it ,prem . Yacht, you should look after him He look crazy day by day .
Prem: I'm your friend too.
Yacht. Oww prem , I thought you're war's mom .
Prem: ai sat!! * smash yacht's head*
Yacht: ouch !!!!
War: stop it. We're in public,you bastard !
                       ___________________
Thank you for reading . I hope you're enjoy it
Please vote and share to your friends 😉
I'm not good at English ,please don't mind me
18/oct/2020