Part 7

It's Saturday morning where yin having his breakfast in his house.
"Do I have any appointments today?" *asked jack while whipe his mouth*
"Today morning you don't have any appointment boss but you have an appointment with Mr.Por's daughter at OQ restaurant in evening"
"Hmm"
"Boss,Mr.Wat want to meet you up at your bar tomorrow night"
"Why"
"Idk boss,he said he want to meet you in person and talk to you by himself"
"Okay I'll meet him at 8pm"
"Yes boss I'll tell him"
"Hmm you can leave now"
"Yes boss"

*At The dorm*

War: Ai prem....Ai prem *war who knock the door of his neighbor *
War: Ai prem....woke up....a pretty girl what to meet you.
Prem: Really really? *prem who just get up and rush to open the door to see pretty girl lol*
War: You still fall in my trap *a proud face of war is coming*
Prem: Ai sat *slap war in head*
War: Oii stop
Prem: Why do you woke me up so early *Stare at war with sleepy eyes*
War: Early your father.it's 9am ,you punk. *war glance at prem*
Prem: And what's the matter? We don't have class anyway
War: Nong fah text me that she want you to do assignment for her cause her grandma is sick in the hospital rn.
Prem: Oww how can I do her assignment while I don't have any computer and I haven't do my own thing too.
War: That's why I woke you up , we need to go to library and doing some research before write it on computer ,you bastard.
Prem: hmm get in first . I need to get ready.

*At Library*

Prem: oiii ai war, isn't it enough for the research? Let's go to have some snack , I'm hungry now .*pretend to cry*
War: wait more a bit more I need to finish this first.
Prem: come on friend. I'm super hungry now *keep tap the ground with his legs*
War: ah okay okay.....*prepare his stuff*
War: oh btw what should we do first .
Prem: what do you mean? What do you want to do on me ! *try to close his body*
War: Ai crazy, I mean should we eat first or should buy the computer first?
Prem: it's 4:30Pm now .if we're going now , we will be there in 5pm so we should buy the computer first cause we can eat the food as dinner. *heheh*
War: okay...... leave the libra

____________
I hope you're enjoy it 🙌
25/oct/2020

                 ____________I hope you're enjoy it 🙌25/oct/2020

👆 Jack Chakapan👆 as jack