Chapter 6

Hey guys ,accha ok I know I'm late and I'm literally very very sorry from the bottom of my heart , actually as always I was busy in my assignment as exams are almost on the door but still if u think it's a excuse u can ask my friends !
Ask them
AdityaYadav2629
blossemgirl
AZ080712
JahanAliSyed
They all are my bestfs ❤️🤦🏻‍♀️

Okok let's begin !
But before that don't forget to vote fatafat!Ya that's good thanku voters !

Sameer ,rohan ,pandit and munna were coming from the opposite side !And suddenly he collided with SUNAINA ,she deliberately knowing sameer is not seeing in from collided thinking he will hold her !aww but sameer not knowing dropped her down on the floor as he lost his balance and his hand got freed from sunaina's !
(Jisne jisne sunaina socha tha was correct 🤷😂😜aur jisne naina socha tha unko yaad dilana chahungi, yaad hai I told hero hamesha heroine se nhi takrayega!)
This all was witnessed by naina ,swati and preeti but they were seeing the back of the boys as they were behind them .Only swati knew and she identified that this one is her munna and the others 100% are his jigri yaars. But naina and preeti couldn't find and continued staring at the scene which took place their !

Sunaina- ouchhh ! Help me !
(Indicating to sameer but mitali came as she knows that sameer is devoid of sunaina's so called over maked up beauty)

Mitali - get up (she got up with her support)

Munna - bhai chal na yarr !Ab kya kal chalega class mei shayad aagayi hogi swati !

He dragging them went towards class without paying any heed to the baby doll of make up !Nor anyone paid their precious attention to her !

Sunaina - pata nhi why he never pays any attention towards me !I have everything any boy wants !

Mitali - (mummering- ya siway dimag ke )

Sunaina - kuch bola tune ?

Mitali- nhi nhi chod na baad me dekhte hai isko !Let's go to class chal !

Both went towards their class !

Here naina , preeti were seeing swati in confusion why was she staring at sunaina and laughing! Finally preeti decided to ask …

Preeti - swati ye sunaina haina !aur Tu hass kyu rahi hai ?

Swati - tumlog ko kese malum ye sunaina hai ?

Naina - vo hum baad me batayenge lambi kahani hai ,tu bata tu kyu hass rahi hai !?

Swati - ese bataungi na toh tu nhi samjhegi ,chal tu jisse ye takrayi na usse hi puch lete hai !😂

Preeti - accha thik hai ab chale !

They started moving towards the class .When they wanted to enter the class the door of the class that is entrance was blocked by someone…as naina was the one ahead she asked

Naina - excuse me ,can u get a bit side !

He turned and it was our sameer
Both - NAINA /SAMEER

Sameer- tum yaha ?

Naina - tum yaha ?

Preeti - sameer school uniform mei koi dance show toh karne aayega nhi !

SAFAR ! Dosti se Pyaar tak ❤️ (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें