Chapter 5

Hey guys again it's me!
Update read karne se pehle vote kardo fatafat yes!!!
Jinhone kardiya vote thanku !❤️

The sun is busy doing his work I mean he's trying to wake our kumbkaran that is preeti ,but aajtak preeti kisise uthi hai !
Where is our naina ?
Ha milgayi she's busy with her new books and her new things ,she's also thanking rohan for some things that he helped preeti to bring, warna preeti ka kya tha vo toh 500 ke erasers le aati !
Here comes their sweet mom shouting preeti's name as she knows naina is the one who she never needs to wake up and preeti is the one who she has to beat everyday and wake her up that too listening her new tantrums everyway!

Bela - uth ja preeti ,tujhe roz roz kya maza aati hai meko pareshan karne mei !
(She doesn't answers )
Bela switches off the fan

Preeti -yar ye fan kyu band kardiya ab !

Bela - wahh ,mai kabse chilla rahi hu vo nhi dikhraha par ye gunga fan band hogaya toh khud uthgayi !

Preeti - uth rahi hu !
She gets up and goes towards washroom to get ready !

Bela- chal naina ,uthja vaha se apna boriya bistar leke aur kapde change kar , uniform pehenle ,yele (giver her the uniforms)ye preeti ki hai dede usko towel bhi nhi leke gayi ! Nalayak

Preeti -(from bathroom)hogayi meko gaali deke ,jeeb katgayi meri mummy ,jara aaram se diya karo yaato bata diya karo meko jab dene waale ho !

Bela - hey bhagwan ,mai jaati hu !
(She goes from there )

In the mean time naina changes into her uniform and preeti also comes out after 1 hour I guess !!!As she had slept in the bathroom with the shower on and she standing out of its range  snoring  !!!😜

Naina was ready and preeti was tieing her hair with the black ribbon . Seeing preeti naina thought she'll take the whole day to make her hair so she said !

Naina- preeti mai jaarahi hu mere paneer and cheese parathe bane hai so I'm going ,tu aaram se aaja !

Listening the word cheese preeti started rushing with her hair as marathon and told her !

Preeti - bhen tu..Tu ruk na 2 min yr dekh hogaya mera bhi ,haa.... Dekhh bas ha hogaye !Chal ab !

Both rushed towards the dining area !Now naina was in thoughts that if she gets to know there is no parathas , she'll bring the fire brigade not to calm the fire but to fire her sister herself as she took the advantage of her love towards 'cheese' .But luckily,as god wanted naina to be safe , coincidentally bela made the parathas only as the first day of their daughters school!
Bela - chalo betho jaldi, preeti tu sirf apne le ,aur naina tu bhi sirf apne lena ,apne papa ke liye bhi bacha dena !

Bela started serving them juice as they were stuffing the parathas in their mouths !

Anand - ohho aaj nashta bhi chalu mere bagair?

Preeti - papa hamesha toh aap pehle khaa lete ho toh aaj (stuffed the paratha in her mouth and continue )humne khaliya !

Anand-aaram se khao preeti ,itni kya jaldi ?

Preeti -(muttering -jaldi toh hai papa school jaake dekhna hai mujhe hamare class mei saare langoor hi hai ya koi handsome bhi hai )and naina listened this and suddenly started coughing!

SAFAR ! Dosti se Pyaar tak ❤️ (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें