[Arc 3] Chapter XIII

November 14, 2019
12:42 pm
Graveyard
Katie (21 years old)'s pov

I saw my boyfriend, weeping over his mother's grave. "Jesus." I thought. I walked towards him. "A-are you ok?" I told him. He looked at me. My eyes are widen. My mouth became a little bit of an dome-like n. His face changed. His eyes are widen. His vertical lined pupils are small. His tears are streaming down his face. His smile is very wide. "What's wrong w-with you?" I asked him. I've been his girlfriend since 3 months ago. "A masterpiece came in my mind." Said Walter. "What's that masterpiece?" I asked him. "A group." He said. "A group of rebels. Trying to kill the king of this island." I gasped. "But-!" I said. "No buts!!!!!!!" He yelled. "I need an organization." Then, he laughed. I gulped.

2 days later
November 16, 2019
12:21 pm
A forest near the floating garden

I walked around the trail to see where it takes me. Then, I saw a metal door on the ground. I opened it with my strong teeth. When I opened it, I see the stars, leading me to darkness. So what did I do? I walked down the stairs. And what did I find? My boyfriend with his army. "W-what is this? Who are these people?!" I asked him. He grinned. "These are my members of my own organization." He said. I tried to run away, but the lightning hits my front left shoulder. I looked back. His front left hand has electricity. The lightning is neon blue and it's sparkling. "Do you want to join my team?" He asked me. I gulped. "O-ok." I mumbled. He walks towards me. He patted my head. His face has a sinister grin. "Good girl." He said.

Now
April 11, 2020
8:28 pm
The cell
Falkor's pov
Loop 08

"Damn." I said. "Yeah." She sighed. "I have to join because I don't want to upset my boyfriend." "Fuck." Said Samuel. "That sucks." Then, she turned around and looked at the corner. And cried. I walked to her. I hugged her. "It's gonna be ok." I told her. I let go of her. "So... what now?" Asked Samuel. She turns around. "Let's kill Walter." She said. "But.. isn't he your boyfriend?" I asked her. "Well... he's not anymore. It's willing to risk." She replied. "It's an easy risk to take." I nodded. "Ok." I said. "But one question, how the fuck do we get out of here?" She went to the door and breaths fire on it. The door fell on the other side. "Shouldn't have done that before, stupid whores." Giggled Katie. "Damn." Said Samuel. Then, we ran out of the cell. Now we need to kill Walter. Then, we feel a rush of air. And we heard big, loud footsteps coming towards us. "Get ready!" Said Katie.

Next chapter is gonna be a fight scene. Cool! Welp, see you all on Friday April 30, 2021. Bye! 🐲