[Arc 5] Chapter XXIII [Explicit]

April 11, 2020
Falkor's pov
Loop 09
2:43 pm

"IS THAT A FUCKING HUMAN?!?!" Hissed Aviva. "Hey wait! Wait! Wait!" Said Solstace. "This is my friend, Selina. She's here to destroy Reign." "More like destroying us!" Said Aviva, angry. "God dammit, Aviva." Said Solstace, hand-palming his head. Then, Selina walks towards Aviva and pat her head. "We all have the same mission." Said Selina. "We're all here to defeat Reign." Then, she look at us. "Wait..." said Selina. "Hi." Said Chris. "You we're-" said Selina. "I know." Said Chris, interrupting her sentence. "But I got out of Reign and joined the good guys. Because... well.... *sigh*... because I just want to see Walter fucking die. We all just want to see the Reign's plan fall apart." Selina nodded. I walk towards her. "Wait.... I think I know you." I said. "YOU KNOW HER?!!" yelled Aviva, Rayth, Solstace, Samuel, Katie, and Chris. "Yeah." I said. "I think I know her from the dream I had many time loops ago." Then, she kneel down. "Falkor." Said Katie. "Tell me about the dream." "Well.... Um... oh...... I think it was about the war. I see fairies, griffins, dragons, and all the other creatures are fighting. And on my left, I saw you, in pain. And you told me, 'find me.' That was in my head through out the time loops. And now, I did. I found you." I said. "Um... anything else." Said Selina. "Well," I said. "I saw a scribbled thing. It was like a pencil scribbled over a creature. It was killing the creatures. And, I think there's going to be a creature who's going to betray us and set the Reign's plan into high gear." "Oh... oh fuck no!" Said Rayth. "I will not let anyone betray out kind!" I nodded. "Yeah." Said Solstace. "We all have to work together to defeat Walter. Cause if we don't, then everyone is fucked." "Yeah." Said Selina. "Let's do this." Then, i look at Aviva. I haven't seen her since loop 08. I walk towards her. She looks up at me. "Falkor." Said Aviva. I shed a tear hearing that voice again. "Aviva." I said. "We have to do this. Whatever it takes." There was a 3 second pause, then she said something. "Yeah," Said Aviva, nodding. "Whatever it takes."

Dragon Village
2:48 pm

We made it to the village. We looked around. The village, with wooden houses and the playground I remembered as a kid, is still here. Dragons are still here. "Walter is not here yet." I said. "I know." Said Selina. Then, she looks at her wrist. "But... he's coming." Said Selina. "What's that machine you have on your wrist, Selina?" Asked Solstace. "It's a watch." Said Selina. "And it also tracks down our target." "That's cool." Said Samuel, smiling. "But, where is Walter now?" "I don't know... wait... I think he's coming." Said Selina. Then, we hear the bushes shaking behind us. We turn around. Then, out came Walter. The fucker we're looking for. And we found him. "Walter." I said, growling in anger. "Hello Fucker." Said Walt. "Heh. Falkor and Fucker sounds the same. HA!" Then, I lunge at him and scratch his cheek. He push me off with a great force. It felt like gravity stopped for a moment. I fell back. "ACK!" I said.

~~~

"HA! You felt like a ragdoll when I pushed you." Said Walt, smiling with evil showing its true nature. I rolled and got up. I coughed something that was familiar. Blood. Blood on the grass. On the same spot where my head is leaning toward. "Fuck." I thought. Then, I heard a noise. KICK! I look up. I see Selina, kicking Walter on the back of his head. Walter went down in a second. It felt like the ground rumbled. "UCK!" screamed Walt. Selina smiled. "Welp, Walter." Said Selina. "Looks like you got fucked." Solstace smiled a little bit. Walter growled. "Fuck off." Said Walter. Then, I realized something. "Wait guys." I said. "This felt too easy. Felt like this was all..." "planned?" Said Aviva, finishing my sentence. "Exactly." I replied. "So that means... oh fuck." Then, I turned around. One of these dragons in the village is one of them. "You got to be fucking kidding me!" I thought. "Wait." Said Chris. I look at him. "What is it?" I asked him. "Um... remember that you told us there's a person, or a creature, who'll betray us?" Said Chris. "Yeah?" I replied. "Why?" Then, it dawned on me. I turned around. It wasn't Selina. It was a dragon with green flames. I felt a pressure closing in on me. "One time, one life, now to alter that, I mess it up, and rebuild it into a new one, now me, now you, now we, now us, now all will be changed." Said Katie, smiling. Then, everything went white. All I heard was Aviva calling my name. "FALKOR!!!" yelled Aviva. Then, nothing. White fades into black. "Did.... Did I lose?" I thought. That feeling sinks in. That feeling is name despair.