Chapter 13 - We'll See

"Seto?" A soft whisper distracted the Kaiba Corp President from his computer screen. He turned around to see his wife in a silky pajama set, with wide eyes full of concern.

"Did I keep you up?" Kaiba asked finally, turning away from his work.

The woman shook her head, placing her hands gently on her husband's shoulders.

"Nah, I just wanted to check on you. It's pretty late and Seth told me he's going to be shadowing at 8am tomorrow." (Y/n) looked down at her watch and furrowed her brows. "Don't you usually come in after 9am?"

"Don't you usually go to bed by this time?" Seto retorted.

"Please just try to be nice to him tomorrow?" (y/n) looked down at her seated husband while placing a hand on his kneecap, gently fingering the bottom of his thighs, sending shivers down his spine.

"We'll see," Seto said calmly, standing up and picking his wife up in his arms, bringing her into a deep kiss as he slid her back against his office wall. After locking the door, he returned, bringing the Kaiba Corporation Executive into his arms and peppering her face with light, sensual kisses.

"Did I ever tell you these are soundproof walls?" Seto asked with a sensual smirk.