Chapter 16- Get Out

Seto Kaiba looked up from his desk to see Seth returned from his lunch break with a small brown bag in hand.

"Father, I brought you back some lunch, I hope you like pizza." Seth chirped, placing the lunch in front of Seto.

"Oh great, my favorite," Seto said sarcastically.

Before he could say anything further to his son, one of Setos' assistants barged into the office.

"Sir, the news.... You're going to want to see this," the man said gasping for air. Doing a double take, he looked at the almost carbon copy of his boss right before his eyes.

"Uh, Mr. Seto... I feel like I'm seeing double... is this a really realistic hologram or...?" He asked puzzled.

Seth turned towards the man, extending a hand to shake with a smile on his face. "Hi, nice to meetcha, I'm Seth Kai-"

Seto stood abruptly. "This is my new intern, you buffoon." Seto said, trying to sound indifferent so that his staff wouldn't start asking questions. "Is that a problem?"

"No sir, not at all!" The man said apologetically before rushing back out of the office.

Seto's eyes narrowed back at Seth. "When you're working here, it's Seto, and you're a distant cousin from the United States, am I clear?"

"Yes fath- I mean Seto." Seth said as he turned on the Domino City News. The pair gasped simultaneously at the breaking news report.

"This.. is... really bad isn't it?" Seth asked timidly.

Seto's eyes narrowed at the almost carbon copy of himself. "Get... out.."

*****

"Seth! What are you doing over here?" (y/n) asked, noting the nervous energy radiating from the tall young man as they both stood in line at the Kaiba Corporation Cafe. "Is everything okay?"

"Moth- I mean, (y/n). Have you seen the news?" Seth asked.

"What do you mean? The missing girl over the weekend?" (y/n) asked, eyes full of concern.

"It's worse than that..." Seth said grimly. "Someone else was murdered... at Kaiba Land."