three.

Cameron.

The lucky guy who snatched Asherah's heart since the first year of college. Everyone knew about it. He's is a campus crush, that's probably why. I'm glad they didn't hate her because their precious Cameron already had a girlfriend. I guess that's why Asherah has been more known in the school. And that's where she had more friends.

Friends, my ass.

No one knows if they're legal, though. No one really asks. They're just happy for the both of them. They all laugh and tease her when Cameron goes to fetch her. Where are they going? Do they live in the same house? Has his family taken her? Are they the ones paying for her?

That guy is mysterious too.

He's in his 4th year, just like us. While she's in accountancy, he's studying engineering. Ever since high school when I knew about him, girls would always flock to his side. He all rejected each one—but I never heard the girls say anything bad about him even when he kept rejecting them. Is he that nice? Does he reject them in a way that they'll still like him even after that? Does he have that effect on people?

Maybe that's something I'll never get to understand.

I knew he was cold. Aloof. If she's an extrovert, the guy's definitely the opposite. Even if he's cold, I guess everyone liked him. I guess that personality of his is what attracted everyone to him.

Including Asherah. 

I heard he courted her during the first semester. They happily announced they were together before the end of first year. Everyone was happy. They were all everyone could talk about.

Since then, they've been together. Asherah's smile got brighter. Cameron became more open to talking to people.

I guess opposites really do attract, huh?

I have never heard of Cameron having a girlfriend since high school. What did he see in Asherah? I thought he'd never fall in love. I thought he'd stay with both of his friends until he graduates and would never make more friends.

What is with her? Did he just randomly see Asherah and started falling in love? He smiles more often now. He talks to her friends. He doesn't stay hidden anymore. And everyone started to like him better.

I just know they're mad at her. Insecure. Envious.

Maybe I am too. Of her. Of him.

The guy they wanted so badly to change— was changed by another girl. They'd wish to be like her. They'd wish to be in her position.

Are they all just playing games? Smiling at each other though deep inside everyone knows they're bitter?