Chapter 10

The big day had finally come, louis and meg were getting married. I felt a tear run down my cheek. No I won't let myself cry. I pulled myself together and climbed out of bed. I stepped into the bathroom and took a shower. When I as done I returned to my room to get ready. I slipped in to my dress, curled my hair and did my makeup. I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in" I sighed.

"You look so pretty" meg beamed as she came in. She seemed so happy, I couldn't wreck this for her.

"The dress looks good on you" I smiled half-heartedly.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah,.. Yeah I'm fine" I assured her, even though I wasn't.

"Well in that case could you do my hair?" She smiled.

"Of course" I said. She sat down on my bed and I grabbed my curler. After about 15 minutes I had her hair curled and pinned up.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"Yup...well we better go, don't wanna be late" I said.

"Yeah, ok, let's go!" She said happily. The ride to the church was about a half hour. Almost everyone was there already. We did a last few touches before the procession began. When it was my turn my heart skipped a beat when I saw louis standing there at the end of the isle. I saw Harry give me a sad look. I tried to stay strong as I walked and stood where I was supposed to. When meg walked down the isle it hit me like a ton of bricks. Louis and meg were going to get married. I was doing my best to hold back tears. When meg reached the end of the isle my heart felt like lead and I didn't know if I could hold the tears back any longer.

"Today we are here to unite Louis and Meg in marriage. If there are any objections please come forward now" the priest chanted. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, but I wasn't going to cry in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry I'm not feeling well" I murmured and rushed out of the church. Tears started to fall from my eyes when I ran in to something hard. I looked up into the eyes I never thought I'd see again; my fathers. He grabbed me by the waist and covered my mouth as I tried to scream. This is the end.