Chapter 7

🌸ARIA'S POV🌸

When we got to AQUA it was closed. What is closed on a freakin Saturday morning!

"Well this sucks"I groaned.

"Yeah" Louis said seeming to contemplate something "I've got an idea!"

"What is it Lou?" I asked.

"We'll it's- did you just call me Lou?" He smiled.

"What, so you can give me a nickname and I can't give you one?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No, it's fine. It's just that's the same thing Harry calls me" he laughed. I smiled.

"So, what was this big idea of yours?" I asked curious.

"Well, you said I need a fashion update and I said you need a fashion update. I'm in a famous boy band with lots of money and the malls just down the road, are you catching on?" He smirked.

"Ha ha ha, you are so going to regret this!" I chuckled with an evil smile. With that we ran down the road to the mall. Wen we go there we immediately took a course to the biggest store in there, JC Penny. We spent hours in there forcing each other to try things on and model them. Louis made me try on a bunch of skirts and dresses to my dismay. I made him try on sagging pants (just for fun), and I made him try on normal colored jeans which he complained didn't have enough color.

The last dress he had me try on was hot pink with a thick black belt on the hips. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it. This is the first dress I have actually liked. It fit my curves perfectly, it didn't show too much chest, it was strapless, and it went down to mid thigh. I heard footsteps and turned to see louis coming out of the dressing rooms. I could of swore I saw shock on his face for a second.

"You look nice!" I appraised. He was wearing loose jeans, a white form fitting t-shirt, and a black blazer jacket. I had to admit, it was cute on him.

"You look uh nice to" he stuttered.

"I have to admit, I'd never be caught dead in a dress, but this I could make an exception for" I admitted embarrassed.

"We'll it looks great" he smiled.

"You look awesome too" I admired.

"Thanks" he beamed "wanna get lunch?"

"Of course!" I smirked. He payed for the clothes and we wore them for the rest of the day. I felt confident in the dress. By the time we got home it was 4:00 pm. I kicked off my black flats and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Louis walked in after me. My sister was still out and my mom was still at work. I filled my glass, took a sip, and set it down on the counter. I flipped around and put my back on the edge of the counter.

"I had fun today" I admitted.

He turned and looked at me "me too!"

"Your not as bad as I thought you were when I first met you" I also admitted.

"You aren't either" he smirked walking closer to me. Before I knew it he was right in front of me. My heart beat quickened and his stare was holding. He started leaning down and I could feel his warm breath on my face and before I new it his lips were connected to mine. I started to kiss back when I remembered, he's my sisters boyfriend! I pulled away quickly and dodged around him.

"This can't be happening!" I said frantically.

"Aria?" Louis said confused.

"Louis, you my sisters boyfriend! I can't do that to my sister!" I cried.

"Aria" Louis said sadly.

"No, Louis, I.... Just forget this ever happened!" I cried "and please just stay away from me!" I bolted up the stairs and onto my room. I shut the door, locked it and slid to the floor with tears streaming down my face. I can't like Louis, he's my sisters guy, he's off limits. I don't like him I thought to myself honestly.............I love him. This made me cry harder. Why does everything have to be so difficult.

⭐LOUIS'S POV⭐

I found myself leaning towards Aria I felt her shaky breaths on my face. Before I could think I found my lips on hers. I started to feel her kiss back and I felt happy, but then she quickly pulled away.

"This can't be happening!" She said frantically. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when she said that. It hurt.

"Aria?" I asked confused.

"Louis, your my sisters boyfriend! I can't do that to my sister!" She cried.that realization hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt guilty. I was kissing my girlfriends sister.

"Aria" I said sadly.

"No, Louis, I.... Just forget this ever happened!" She cried "and please just stay away from me!" With that she ran to her room. That stung. I ran my hands through my hair frustrated. I finally decided to text Harry.

Me:can you come over I need to talk to you?

Hazza(Harry): can it wait till the concert tonight?

Me:please haz

Hazza(Harry): fine, be there in 10

Me: thanks haz

10 minutes later and Harry was knocking at my door. He gave me a quick hug before going to use the toilet.

🐱HARRY'S POV🐱

I was just outside the bathroom door when I heard soft crying coming from one of the rooms. I walked down the hall until I found the door it was coming from and knocked softly.

"Come in!" Called out a familiar voice. I walked in and sure enough there was Aria sitting on her bed with a red face.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she mumbled.

"You sure?" I asked to be sure.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Hey how about I take you to dinner tonight to get your mind off whatever your not telling me?" I smiled.

"Like, a date?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Only if you want it to be" I smiled sweetly. I secretly hoped she did, I did have a crush on her since I met her at the gas station.

"You don't have to be nice, I know you don't wanna date me. No one does" she sighed.

"Anybody that doesn't wanna date you, isn't right in the mind" I assured her "your beautiful."

"You think I'm beautiful" she smiled.

"Of course I do" I said sweetly.

"Ok, it's a date then!" She beamed and kissed me on the cheek.

"I have to talk to Louis, after that I'll leave and come back around seven. I pick you up, take you to dinner and then you can come back stage for our concert" I explained.

She smiled "I look forward to it!" With that I left her room and went down stairs to talk to Louis.