Chapter 4

"Hazza!" Louis shouted as Harry stepped out of the drivers seat. When the others stepped out Louis yelled "boys!" I sighed and stepped out of the passenger seat. Louis saw me out of the corner of his eye and smirked.

"Is this enough proof that I'm in a famous boy band" Louis beamed.

"Wait, so they're the other guys in your 'famous' boy band" I gave him an annoyed look.

"They sure are" Louis beamed.

"I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Liam!"

"I'm Harry!"

"I'm Louis!"

"And I'm Niall!"

"And we're ONE DIRECTION!" They all said together.

I rolled my eyes at them "alright Louis, I believe you!"

"Can we go eat already" Niall pleaded. We all laughed as we walked into the house.

***

"So Ms. Walker, your divorced?" Zayn asked sympathetically. Shut up, shut up, shut up I thought.

"Yes my husband left me 8 years ago" mom sighed. My eyes started misting. I couldn't let them see me cry.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom" I shuddered and left the room. Once I was out of sight I ran to my room and cried my eyes out.

⭐LOUIS'S POV⭐

I couldn't help but notice that Aria seemed really upset. I purposefully spilled some spaghetti on my shirt so I could ask if I could go change. When I got to the top of the stairs I noticed the bathroom door open and the light off so I turned and walked down the hall to Arias room. As got to her door I could hear sobbing coming from inside. I cracked the door open slightly and sure enough there she was crouched next to the wall crying into her hands. I walked in and knelt in front of her.

"Aria, are you ok?" I asked sympathetically. Her head shot up and she vigorously started to wipe tear away.

"Everything's fine, I'm okay, I just got something in my eye, I I I" she said standing up.

"Your definitely not fine" I argued softly "you shouldn't be ashamed to show your emotions."

"What emotions, I'm perfectly fine!" She countered. I remembered to earlier when I was sitting on the couch talking to meg. She had said Aria has basically show no emotion since she was five, other than an occasional laugh.

"Aria, I won't tell anyone" I said softly "just tell me what's wrong." Tears started streaming down her face again and I pulled her into a hug. I understood that maybe she wasn't ready to talk about it but I could still be there for her.

"My-my dad" I heard her mumble into my shoulder, but that's all she ever said.