Reincarnation 7

Chapter 1

Hi guys. This is my first story on watt pad so it's not good, cope with me and hopefully the other chapters turn out better. It has a twist to it so don't think it's going to be an ordinary story. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. I never really feel like editing my work after writing it lol

Read...Fan...Vote...Comment...enjoy :)

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

The number 7 has always been an abnormal number. Perhaps it was when I was 7 months old and kidnapped, later being returned to my mother, or on my 7th birthday when my father was killed in a car accident on his way buying a birthday cake for me, or the 7th grade being the worst year of my life. Anyways, to make a long story short, on the 7th day of the 7th month in my 17th year, I should have known that something "abnormal" was going to happen.

I woke up at 7:00 am with my alarm clock . Turning it off while groaning, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and did my business, after quickly slipping into skinny jeans, a purple blouse with a camisole and mathcing converses and applying light make up on, i ran downstairs waiting for the "Heartless" to chastise me for being late for breakfast. my life is soooo great. *note the sarcasm*.

"Good morning mother," I said while kissing her on the cheeks.

"You're late," she said simply without looking me in the eye. I mean how heartless can a woman get. She blames me for the death of my father. Ever since that day, she's been cold to me, I got used to it though, and I mean I only have to cope with her for one more year until I move out.

I set the dishes in the dish washer after finishing the much silent breakfast with the Heartless and hopped into my black BMW that I received for my 16th birthday. I drove to my friend Noelle's house in anticipation of our next "adventure." Her house wasn't that far away from mine so in about 10 minutes i reached to her house and walked in.  I've known Noelle for so long it's like I'm not even a guest but another family member.

"Noelle!" I yelled when I couldn't see her.

"Oh Hi sweety, Noelle should be in her room, you know fooling around with those songs you kids nowadays play," Noelle's mother said while rolling her eyes with amusement. I just chuckled and nooded my head.

"thanks Claire"

I ran up the stairs to find Noelle swinging her skinny body side and up to a linking Park, not even taking notice of me standing at her door way. With amusement I just leaned against her door and waited to see how long it will take her to notice that I was right there...

3 minutes later...

"Elise!!!How long have you been watching!" she gasped when she FINALLY turned around.

"Oh I don't know," I said smirking, "May I say 5 minutes?." Well I lied about the 5 minutes part. It had only been 3 minutes but a little white lie can't hurt.

She grinned and started bouncing up and down

"I have the perfect idea for how we are going to spend the day!" she exclaimed while her short blonde hair was swaying left and right. Before you read on, I must warn you about Noelle. She's a little...out there...You know...too hyper. Too crazy...but that's one of the reasons why I love her. She balances out my quiet personality perfectly.

When I looked up she was smirking at me deviously....and I knew what was coming..,

"SHOPPING!!" she exclaimed. I groaned loudly. She knew how much I hate shopping. I mean what's so fun about walking in a crowded place until your legs want to fall out?i It's not like I'm going to buy anything there. Personally I would much rather watch a horror movie at home with lights off and popcorn or read a book thank you very much.

"Oh come on!" she said, "It's gonna be fun babe"

 "Ughh! fine whatever..just make it quick:"

She dragged me along into her 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT which I still even today gape over. 30 minutes later we were at the Garden State Mall AGAINST MY WILL.

Omg...would that be considered as kidnapping. O_o...did my best friend just kidnap me to the mall...creepy.....heheh...I've just been kidnapped by my best friend. Noelle the kidnapper....

"Elise! Elise". I snapped from my thoughts when I heard Noelle yelling at me. I must had spaced out because I was standing stiffly at the entrance of the mall looking straight ahead...people were looking at me as if I was crazy...of course I wouldn't blamed them.cha

"You GOTTA stop spacing out Elise..." Noelle said while groaning at the same time.

"Sorry kidnapper- I mean Noelle"

"What did you call me?!!!" she exclaimed.

"Nothing, nothing," I said skipping ahead of her with my brown curls bouncing behind me.

Four hours later, after an arduous Job walking around the mall, and dealing with Noelle taking every single clothing, and by every I mean every, and trying them on, we decided to head back. The rain was pouring by now, and the sky was bruised with a dark gray color. Weirdly yet I found this scene beautiful and mysterious.

We ran to the car and as I was waiting for Noelle to unlock the car something caught my eye, it was a boy, in his late teens staring straightly at me...just standing there...

"Noelle do you see that guy?" I said pointing to the guy.

"Whatcha talking about? There's no one there. Hurry up and get in the car, I'm freezing"

"You-you mean you don't see that guy?" I asked shakily. There was no way. That guy was obviously there...staring straight at me, as if piercing into my soul. I quickly jumped in the car as Noelle started driving out of the parking lot of the mall...and when I turned back quickly.....the guy disappeared into thin space...no longer there.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, well that's my first chapter. I know it's really bad and I don't even expect to get any votes. Hopefully the next chapter would be okay as this story is really different and turns into something..well unexpected... Please cope with me and tell me what you think. If you don't like the story, ill stop writing it. Thanks for even taking time to read

shy201