chap 2

sorry for not updating in sooo long and thank you for the few people who voted and commented and even took the time to read

            They always say that what makes a person is the person itself. In life people try so hard to lead a complex life, an ostentatious life, rather than think about what truly matters in life. For example, I can never understand why a person would buy a $10,000 dollar dress, when there was a dress with a much lower price, equal in quality and beauty.

So I quite couldn’t understand why when the heartless bought a $4,000 plasma T.V even after there was already a suitable T.V in the house. I think she’s going insane, but then again, that woman had always had slight madness. Like yesterday, she did something unusual that she hadn’t done in years, she actually smiled at me, only for a brief second, yet still, it was a smile.

            That also wasn’t the only  unusual thing that had happened. I’ve been having strange dreams lately...and in each dream…that mysterious guy with those piercing guy was always staring at me…taunting me. He can’t be real. Probably part of my imagination, but yet, the aurora of him seemed so real…something about him seemed out of this world, like trying to scrutinize a transparent glass, in the midst of a fog. Anyways, I didn’t like to think about the guy. It always sent shivers down my spine, making every single bit of hair on my skin stand.

            School was bound to start soon, and the thought of the massive amount of work the teachers were going to give was heart wrenching. Yet it was inevitable.

so as for now I’ll wait..abnormality…

sorry It's so short. I'm going to update very soon and I didn't edit so sorry for any mistakes