1~7

(A/n I just notice, that katsuki's going to n in 1a so he could expose izukus gender, and thats a no no, so Izu is going to need a fab check)

I woke up at seven, and he'd to the kitchen, I grabbed some cereal and milk, pouring the .......... first (look I don't want chaos in the chat so deal with it.) And then the ....... cause I'm a fucking human, I made another bowl for eri and called her down, she came in her blue dress that had a bunny hoodie on it, with her hear slippers, this kid is to cute. We at our cereal, and stuff. I went upstairs to change and take a walk.

"Alright eri, I'm going out, wanna come." I say, she nodds, but then it hit me, we're both missing and is under a report this neighborhood might have an hero in it that is on the look out for us, I told her to go bring me my hair chalk from my bathroom, she nodded and left. When she came back with the colors I had get sit down, I put her hair in pigtails and put some yellow contacts in her eyes, telling her not to touch them so they won't give her an infection, she listen. After I was done me and her had completely different hair colors and eye colors, I removed my freckels too.

Eri's hair on one side was black, the other side purple all the way up to her scout.  Mine was full purple and one light green eye and one dark purple eye. I added a dragon stripes on eri's cheeks, to make it as if she had a dragon quirk or mutation, and I added a clip on tail on her, so it'd be more realistic.

We went outside in our disguises, I told her if anyone asked my name is uzumi, and her name was misuki. She understood and we continue our walk, me and my unisex outfit in case I run into a student who's suppose to go to my school, and get in a black skirt, with a blue shirt and a pink bunny print on it. While we were walking we stopped when we saw a man about to hit this half and half boy, I threw my butterfly knife towards him and graze his hand then landed on the floor.

They both looked at me in shock and I stood there with a angry face, then out of no where he shot fire at me I pushed eri out the way, and made my back face the flame, knowing in experience how to deal with fire... "using a quirk in public is illegal, especially on a civilian, plus child abuse, now endeavor you wouldn't want all this to go public then I suggest you let the kid be." I say turning back around in bother by his flame walking towards him, and then grabbing him bye the collar. He growls at me and I say, "what are you a bitch, if so then speak dog." I say letting go, the kid and what seems to be his sibling start cracking up.

out of no where he pushed me to the ground, "DAD" I hear eri say, i then used one of my legs and swooped it in a 180 formation making him trip. "Sorry, I don't like being lower then my targets." I say standing up, I brushed my clothes of and eri came running towards me. "What are you a villian." He says, "nah, just a teenager, who hates adults." I say the half and half laughs again, so does his siblings. "Ugh, you kids can find your own way to get to the party since your laughing, and I expect you to be there." He says getting up and into his car, driving off, I flipped him off as he left. "If you need a ride I got a car so don't worry about being late." They look at me with smiles.

"Thanks, shoto todoroki." Shoto say, putting out his hand, "uzumi sumiko." I say shaking his hand, "what's your quirk." His sister asked, I stop for a sec, and eri holds me tighter, "quirkless." I say smiling softly, they look at me in shock, I pick up my butter fly knife, and do swish with it, to air clean it, then putting it in my pocket. "Well go, my house is next door" they nodded and we walk to my place, We get in the green jeep, which got a complement by natsuo, (I learned both there name's while walking. ) and drive off, "Hey uzumi you should come with us." Fuyumi says, I look three the mirror and say, "in this outfit, no way, but thanks for the offer." I say, smiling they all groun. "Then will stop by the mall and get an outfit for you." Natsuo says, I sigh and say, "if you want me to go so bad then I will, and is no need to buy new clothes. " I say they all look in confusion, before I press a button on my glasses and my whole outfit changes, I did the same to eri and hers changed too, it was outfit formal. They all were left jawless at the sudden change of style. "Wow! How you do that uzumi." Natsuo says, "I design different styles of tech, this was one of them." I say proudly they nodded. "Hey mama." Eri asked, they looked confuse by eri calling me mama probably thought I was a boy, lol I'm an uzumi, meaning it's complicated. "Yeah, mitsuki." I say using her take name, her eyes widen at the remberince of her name. "Where are we going, and why do we look like princess's and prince's. She says confused, "Well where going to a hero's dance, when we get there you gotta hold my hand, and don't let go, we already had a rich pedo trying to hurt you and I'm not letting anyone else try it again." I say gripping the steering wheel. She smiles and says, "okay dad!" I smile and look at the even more confused background characters. "Okay one, what gender are you, two a rapist tried hurting her, three how old are you." Natsuo ask they all nodd, "Well my gender is a riddle that sha'll solve itself, two yes, and I won't allow it again, I almost stabbed him when he attempted to touch her, three I'm 16, eri's adopted." I say plainly, they nodd.