chapter 1. they meet

Izuku Midoriya please come to the the principal office, was said true the intercom. Problem child what did you this time, aizawa aksed. Midoriya replied with, i don,t know maybe he needs me for something. Okey just go already, aizawa replied with his tired voice. Bakugou was laughing that deku had to go principal and the dekusquad where worried.

When Midoriya arrived at the principal office, he knocked on the door, a few seconds later nezu replied with come in. When he saw it was Midoriya he gestured him to a seat. Izuku asked, principal nezu why am i here did i do something wrong? Nezu replied with, no nothing like that i have to ask you a favor. Midoriya raised an eyebrow and asked, what for favor are we talking about? Nezu then replied, i want you to test hatsume,s new invention or what she calls it her baby,s. Izuku replied, what for invention is it. Nezu then said, i don,t know but she asked for you so. Although nezu already knew what she made and he also knew even before ua started this year that she was going to make it, but he didn,t tell them the only one,s who knew about this where gran torino and recovery-girl but they were told to keep it a secret by a certain some one. Midoriya bowed and said, okey i will do it. Nezu then said, okey then you can go to the suportdepartment now i will also inform aizawa.

Izuku was now walking to the suportdepartment when he arrived at the door he slowly opend the door to not get an explosion in his face, when he knew the cost was clear of explosions he walked in and he saw one big ass machine.

Hatsume saw that izuku walked in and immediately ran towards him and asked: so you accepted it? Good because then i don,t need some one else dna first. Izuku asked: what do you meen with i need dnd. Hatsume replied: ow that,s simple i need some one,s dna first so that the machine only locks on one thing and not everthing in this room. Midoriya then asked, how did you get my dna? Hatsume, o simple when you were testing one of my baby,s so are you ready or not? Izuku, what for machine is it? And how does it work? Hatsume, it is a timetravel machine and you have to jump true it. Izuku, okey i,m ready. Hatsume then started the machine. And when it was on perple electricty began to suround it. Hatsume didn,t know why there was electricty but kept quit and then she pressed the button lock on ( izuku midoriya). When that happend izuku,s quirk activated it self then the purple and the green electricty conected and it pulled izuku to the machine. Midoriya then said: Hatsume why am i being pulled in? Hatsume then said, probably because of your quirk, just look at the electricty. Midoriya looked and then asked, how far are you going to send me? Hatsume replied with, a few hours if it works. Izuku then was pulled in and you heard him scream hatsume.

Nana, sarohiko and nezu were outside on ua training ground. Sarohiko was there to help his friend as a sparring partner and nezu was there to train nana in how to control one for all because the sixth died a few weeks back. They were trying to raise nana,s output on the quirk she could now use 15% and not break her bones in the proces. They were training her in how to maintain 15% longer. When they heard a sonicboom go of above them they stopped with there training and looked up and they saw huge crack in the sky right above them. Nana then asked, nezu do you know what that is? Nezu, no maybe its some one,s quirk going wild. Sarohiko replied with, yeah but the one who did that has to have a powerful quirk.