chapter.3

Izuku or now named Mikuno Akatani was seen training with his new friends, Sarohiko and Nana it was already a few weeks later since he started at ua but 45 years in the past. Also they were training for the ua sport festival that will take place over two weeks, also nana, izuku and sarohiko always trained after school, sometimes nezu would supervise or Sasuke-sensei. Also izuku said to nezu that it would be a smart idea if they got recovery-girl on board for this she is in it second-year of ua, nezu responded with, that would be a smart idea because she can heal you when you go overboard in training. So recovery-girl or also know as chiyo was let in there secret, she almost fainted when she heard that izuku was from the futere.

And now we see the three doing a sparring match with izuku against nana and sarohiko, why well izuku already fought villians while the don,t have real experience on the field yet, also izuku gives them ideas on how to use there quirk better and fighting styles. Also in those four weeks that izuku was here he de developed feelings for some one and that some one is nana and he thinks that he only is intrested in her, but your wrong there because nana also has feelings for our greenbeen but she also thinks that she is the only one who developed feelings. Sarohiko who noticed, didn,t say anything about it because he finds it funny to see his friends suffer and the akward moments they have.

After some hours of training they stop they dry them self of with a towwel, nana also has now more control over one for all it also raised a bit in precentage it went from 20% to 22% in those four weeks, izuku also gained more control over both his quirks he went from 25% ofa to 28% and his control over blackwhip is better then before. The three of them all progess realy fast, but that happens when you have determenation and the ambition to change the out come of your futere friend and getting one back to his orignal time, also izuku worked a lot on his time machine to make sure the plan can be done.

Izuku also helped the rest of his class with there quirks and there combat, also he is the favourite student of Aizawa-sensei not that he knows, also he got the pervert on a leach with the help of sarohiko.

Now back to izuku wo was still in thought but that stopped when he got two soft lips pressed against his cheeks, he turned around to face the one who did it and of course it was nana, izuku had a light blush on his cheeks while nana,s face was completly red she was looking down a bit and playing with her fingers making her realy cute. Nana then asks loudly, Izuku will you go out with me? Izuku looks at nana and cups her cheeks with his hands they look each other with eyes that say * i love you* izuku then says, yes that would be nice. He then kisses nana, a bit shocked of his confidence boost. Sarohiko who just looks at the two lovers groans and says, please get a room you two. Izuku and nana parted from there quick make out sesion. Both glowing red from the comment of sarohiko, he still finds it funny that he now can tease nana because before he hasn,t seen her blush one,s and that quickly changde when izuku fell from the sky and infront of them.

Izuku and nana where talking about what they could do for the date at the end they came to a conclusion to just watch Disney movies at nana,s appartement because she lives on her own because her father and mom, rent a appartement for her, and they decided that they would do there date after the sportfestival that was held on a friday. Sarohiko then asked, why not sooner? Izuku and nana both responded with, because we want to push as much time as possible in training for the sportfestival.

The trio finnaly said there goodbyes to each other to go home, when izuku arrived at the house where he know lifes with nezu being sort of his gaurdian you would say a lot of things happen ... and right tou are the first prototype they made as time machine catched fire and almost burned the house down, but that is luckly quickly fixt when your the principal of one of the greatest hero school. All in all izuku still has a good time even tho he can,t go back yet for atleast 12 years, it stings but now that he is here he can help a lot of other people, he also was told by nana what her mentors quirk was so he already can make some ideas for later on how to use it. Midoriya quikly made dinner for nezu and himself he ate it alone because nezu was probably still working at ua, he sets nezu,s portion in the refrigerator with a sticky note on, he then took a quick shower and went to bed exhausted of the training he did today, he jumped on his bed and some minutes izuku was out as light.

(909 words)
(Sorry for the short chapter i hope you like it, but i have exams coming up and i,m working on a new fanfic (i will give you a hint on the fanfic i,m making please comment if you think you know the hint is *red*)
Byeeee.