S I X

"Ive never seen such preparation!" Austin exclaimed. 

"thank you" Kaceytron replied. "I love you. I mean- I like you" 

"okay. Quaqo, you are in the bottom 3. Kandyland, you are safe. Oop- I made a mistake, I'm so sorry. The mistake was, I didn't make a mistake." Austin i- "Danielle, you are safe. Kaceytron, you are in the bottom 3. Caprice, you are safe darling! minx, you are also safe. Peachachoo, you are safe. Which means MsBotez, Heather and y/n. One of you are in the bottom 3, and that person is, is.. y/n. The rest of you are safe." Are you serious George- wtf. I don't know how to feel honestly. "kacey one last effort for yourself please." 

"I don't know what else I can do for you George, like honestly. I- I don't know what I can do. I just hope that what i've done so far is enough and you'd just y'know just give me a little faith."

"okay" George says quietly, and chuckles.

"y/n would you like to state your case?"

"Yes actually. George, what the heck man. I don't know why i'm in the bottom 3. I did choose love, I think all the girls here are genuine and are here for the right reason except Kacey.. I will admit. But I yeah, I guess i've been pretty quiet, If that is why i'm in the bottom? but thats because i'm nervous, alright? I wanna open up more and I want to get to know you better but I was hoping we could do that outside of this show. So I just really don't want to leave this early because thats kinda embarrassing" I scratch the back of my neck.

"thank you y/n. Now Quaco"

T I M E  S K I P i'm sorry but i'm lazy T-T

"The person that is safe in the bottom 3 is.. Quaco." I'm shitting my pants right now. "now it is between Kaceytron and y/n, one of you is being eliminated from the show. The end of the road has come for.. Kaceytron i'm sorry, it's the end of the road for you." I let out a loud sigh of relief. Kacey starts to go off. 

"are you kidding me! is this a joke?" I mean atleast it aint me ;) Kacey whips out a cake out of no where. "I did not just get this cake for you."

"what does it say?" George asks, trying to contain his laughter.

"it says; Georgenotfound pick me." everyone gasps, I couldn't help but laugh. 

"you- made an- entire cake?" I ask in between breaths, still laughing. 

"yes, y/n."

"Kacey i'm so sorry.. George you already made your choice." George giggles, he's so wholesome-🥺🥺 (YALL GO TO 1:25:57 ON THE LOVE OR HOST STREAM AND LOOK AT GEORGE YOU WONT REGRET IT) "I don't think you can change it.. um- it seems as if- uh- George this is your final decision?"

"George I swear if you change your mind-" I say aloud. Kacey throws the cake on her face, and I burst out in tears of laughter. 

"ALRIGHT JUST GET ME OFF THE SHOW! GET ME OFF THE SHOW. I'm done with this stupid shit." I slam my right hand on the desk with my left hand on my mouth trying to be quiet. "Get me off the show, i'm done! Bye George! We're done-" 

"kacey-"

"Bye George!"

"wait kacey-"

"get me off the show"

"KACEY! we need to shout out your channel! we need to reveal wether she chose love or host! Kaceytron before the show started she chose! HOST!" Austin yells having a voice crack.

"I knew it!" I yell. 

"SHE CHOSE HOST! KACEY WHY ARE YOU MAD?!"

"I thought we were better as friends, but I don't even want to be your friend anymore." Kacey says. 

"kacey i'm sorry but you have been eliminated-" Kacey interrupts Austin again.

"you know- you know what George." Kacey dabs "I dab on you."

Hi again!! It has been awhile since i've posted! i'm really trying my best to post frequently :) hope you have a good day/ night!! I ALSO JUST NOTICED I HAVE 1K READS ON THIS STORY I- 🙏🏼😌❤