T W E L V E

"The decision has been made." Austin says trying to intimidate us. "minx, you are in the bottom 3. Y/n you are safe. Quqco, you are also in the bottom 3. Botez, you are safe. Danielle, you are in the bottom 3. Peachachoo, you are safe. Ladies please plead your cases."

- Time Skip because they ain't got shit on me ;) -

"The person eliminated from the show is.. Quqco, it's the end of the road for you. I'm sorry. George, what lead to your decision?"

"Well, you did mention it. But you have been just a bit quiet, and it's been hard to um- and in this situation we have to- you have to I don't know.. be more talkative, so I can know- I have something to go off. I'm sorry."

Austin announces that Quqco chose love, and she shouts out her channel.

"Give yourself a clap ladies for making it this far!" Austin cheers as we all clap. "I'm going to ask this question as I bring in a special guest, for todays show. Tommy you just need to be quiet for just a minute."

"Fine. I'll mute up." Tommy responds.

"The question is; what would a future with George look like with you? Describe it. Kids? Mini van? Picket fence? No children? Power couple? Describe what your future with George would look like.. Starting with whoever would like to go first." Austin plays dramatic music as the girls think about their answers. I raise my hand. "Yes, go ahead y/n."

"My future with George- I would hope. To look like us meeting in person, obviously. Seeing how we interact with each other in real life after covid of course, and see where things go from there! maybe we could go on a few dates and really see how we feel towards on another. Also! I would love to have kids in my future- not now! but y'know? um- I would also really love to get married one day, the day I have been waiting for since I was a little girl!"

"Would you want to get married with me?" George asks, my eyes go wide.

"What are you asking George?"

"Would you want to get married with me? In the future." He repeats.

"Well- um.." My face goes red. "If we have a good healthy relationship then yes?" He giggles and responds with an 'okay'.

Austin lets the other girls answer the question.

"Okay ladies. We have a special guest to introduce, to the show. His name is sapnap! SAPNAP! Welcome aboard the show!" Austin yells, George says 'oh no' under his breathe in a joking way.

"Hello." Sapnap says quietly.

"Noo!" George whines and laughs.

"Please introduce yourself and your relationship to George." Austin requests

"um- My name is Sapnap. I'm one of George's BFF's.. We talk everyday." Tommy laughs interrupting him, George giggling with him. "And.. He loves me." There is a brief moment of silence until Austin breaks the tension.

"that's interesting.. And what brings you on the show today? Could it be that you are trying to help George guide him in his decision? Or ask these girls a question?" 

"Yes! I actually have a question! To make sure George gets the perfect girl, it is very important to our friendship. So, my question was.. You guys touched on jealousy and stuff about like y'know Dream and me to an extent. How are you guys going to be able to handle the jealousy that comes with- y'know- all the women.. that try to get with George. I don't know if you guys looked at twitter but George has a lot of twitter simps. I'm just curious on how you are going to deal with that?"

"I'll kill them." Minx says seriously.

HEY! me again! Hope everyone has such a good day! I want you all to know yourself worth and how much I care about every single one of you. No matter what has happened today, tomorrow will always be better! We all have bad days! You are all so beautiful and loved and I want each one of you to look in the mirror and say "I love myself." I only just found my self worth a few days ago.. I'm really trying to give my self and body the love and attention it deserves. Please, please. What ever bad thing anyone has ever said to you just don't listen to them and LOVE YOURSELF. 👉🏼👈🏼