Part Seven

Next day, sangeet cermony

All are having lot of fun and masti with eachother.

At manik's bedroom,

"There is no way I'm wearing that, mom and you know that."

"Why not? You know it will make Di happy. It's her sangeet tonight".

"So she must be happy already. She doesn't need to see me in this stupid costume in order to be happy."

"It's not a stupid costume. It's a sherwani and I picked it out for you. I know you will look good in it."

Nandu walked to downstair. Then she hear some arguement sound that to from manik's room. Look to see, manik and his mom talk about what he want to wear?

Manik smiled hearing the familiar jingling of the glass bangles; he noticed Nandu standing near at door. she was wearing red dress with the red bangles his favourite. He was totally flat with her flawless look.

 He was totally flat with her flawless look

Neyo: ohhhh..... Hi nandu.

Nandu and Manik breaks their eyelock.

Nandu: Hi aunty, i hear some sound and so i come check.

Neyo: ohhhh... That, see nandu this boy didn't listen to my word.

Nandu: wait aunty i will talk to him.

Neyo: okay nandu.

Nandu: Manik pls listen to aunty, everyone where dressed like this only, so plss...(like puppy pout).

She tried to convience manik.

Neyo: come nandu, he will not listen to us. Come we go to function.

Nandu: okay aunty(sad smile)

Both left his room and he looked at the folded white sherwani lying on the bed.

At function,

Nandu talks with arjun and dhruv.
Her words trailed off as her gaze fixed on the stairs. Manik walked down the stairs, wearing a white sherwani with golden embroidery. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs as his eyes met Nandu's.

 He stopped at the bottom of the stairs as his eyes met Nandu's