Part Twenty

They reached the cabir's house and then got down the car. The servants brought their luggage inside. Manik and nandu were stopped at the entrance by cabir.

He brought aarti to welcome manik and nandu. Both came inside. Manik was feeling so light after seeing his concern towards them. Manan were given their room and manik was lost in his thoughts. Nandu went and sat beside him.

Nandu: manik! You are not able to sleep?

Manik: I don't feel like sleeping.

Nandu: Time heals everything Manik! You need sleep now. Tomorrow we have to arrange for our new house.

Manik's face saddened.

Nandu: Manik? What's wrong?

Manik: I don't know, now I am feeling guilty!

Nandu: what for?

Manik: That I am not able to even give you a shelter.

Nandu: Manik! It's not like that! You are capable enough to give me everything. But it's the testing time. Now let's sleep.

He lay on the bed and was still very upset; Nandu lay on the bed and covered them with the quilt. Manik tried to sleep but he couldn't he was turning on his right and his left. He turned to his left and opened his eyes in irritation that he is not able to sleep. He went near her put his arm around her waist.He slowly woke up and bent forwards and studied her face, her face was shining in the moon beam which was coming from the window of their room. She was looking no less than a fairy, the pink quilt was reflecting on her face mildly giving her face the peach effect on her face along with the moon light making her look more beautiful. Her dark kohl eyes and her pink lips were adding beauty to her face. He pull her into his arm, close to his heart.

Moreover, even a toddler's face wouldn't be so cute while sleeping, her cuteness, innocence were adding a magical effect in the room

"Why is she so good?"
He was staring at her like that and he dozed off.

Next morning:

Nandini was moving in her sleep, and she found something was touching her forehead. She opened her eyes and found a very cute scene in front of her, manik's forehead was in contact with hers and a cute childish pout was on his face.

Nandu smiled and put her palm on his cheek, adoring his face. As soon as she moved in her sleep even Manik opened his eyes and hide his face on her neck smells her scent. She feels ticklish with his breath. She cares his neck.

 She cares his neck