Getting ready!

Gryffindor Girl's dormitory, 4:52pm

* ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ *

Ginny was in the girl's dorm with Hermione having a girl chat when all of a sudden she remembered something very important.

"Hermione! We need to get ready now!" Ginny shrieked.

"What why?"

"The party!"

"We still have time. ."

"And that time is used for make-up, dressing, hairstyle and shower! So go!!" Ginny said while pushing Hermione to the bathroom.

* ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ *

Hermione closed the door and took a bath like she was told to. Once she was done, she decided to brush her teeth and comb her wet hair. As Hermione stepped out, Ginny ran past her and told her to get her dress ready. Hermione had no problem of changing as it was only Ginny and her in the dorm.

"Now what?" Hermione asked Ginny.

"Oh my god Hermione! You look so stunning!" Lavender squealed as she comes in with Parvati.

"Hermione, let us do your hair and make-up please!" Parvati begged.

Hermione nodded and the girls did their magic!

They had Hermione's hair in a crown braid, they let a few strands fall and to finish it off they added a spooky tiara.

For the make-up, they didn't do much. They only added a soft pink lipstick that was flavoured cherry and gave her mascara that made her eyelashes look long, Lavender had given Hermione a light blush.

"Oh! Oh! To top this look off... black gloves!" Parvati said.

* ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ *

Ginny took a bath and she swore that she heard Hermione's voice but she shrugged it off. Ginny was finished bathing and changed in the bathroom to not have an awkward moment. Once she got out of the bathroom she found Lavender, Parvati and Hermione who looked like a complete Halloween princess.

"Looks who's next!" Lavender singed.

"Oh– no– Lavender I—"

Ginny was cut off when Lavender applied lipstick on her, Ginny knew she couldn't get out of this.

For Ginny, they had given her dark red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. Hermione applied pink blush and Lavender applied fake blood dripping. Parvati had took her turn to go to the bathroom.

Lavender styled Ginny's hair into a bun but Hermione disagreed with the style and suggested to have Ginny's hair fall. Ginny agreed with Hermione's idea and they went with it.

* ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ *

After Parvati's make-over, it was Lavender's turn.

Lavender had her hair style in a crazy and messy way but her crazy hair looked soft and fluffy.

Hermione applied mascara and dark green eyeshadow while Ginny applied black lipstick with a dark shade of red blush. Hermione transfigured a small black hat into a pointed witch hat and handed to Lavender.

* ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ * ‡ ★ ‡ *

The girls were nearly finished, all they had to do is just decorate themselves with the jewels they got.

Girl's dormitory, 6:03pm

Lavender, Parvati, Ginny and Hermione were waiting in the dorm for their dates.

"Parvati?"

Parvati squealed and waved the girls goodbye.

Another few minutes pass by, Ginny, Lavender and Hermione was still waiting . .

"Blaise shush! We didn't sneak you in here for nothing!" Ron's muffled voice could be heard

Ginny grinned, she stood up and waved goodbye.

Again there was the knock, Lavender got up and headed towards the door. She disappeared leaving Hermione alone.