Chapter 8 💜

Happy Reading 💜
Keep Voting and Comments 💜
Keep Safe Everyone 💜

-----

Jimin's Pov

V is lying,he said he read the text message that Jungkook sent to him, but Jungkook said that he's not yet messaging V that time. That's why i knew V is lying and he's hiding something from us and from me and i know that's the reason why he immediately hugged me.

Jin: Chim are you alright? Don't think too much to V, he's okay ri---

"He's lying to us Jin"

Jin: huh? Who?

"V,I know something is happening right now"

Jin: wait what do you mean?

"Just Call Jungkook now Jin!"

Jin: o-okay.

Minutes later...

"I'm done paying the bills, i used your cash because I don't have cash and their credit cards line is not available, don't worry tita said she will pay you "

Jin: no, it's okay.

"By the way where is Jungkook now? Wait did he answer it already?"

Jin: (sighs) no. But he send me a message.

"And?"

Jin: He said he's going to Bogum's house because bogum called him and bogum want to have a simple party before he go back to state.

"That's not true, he's lying!"

Jin: huh? Chim what if it's true? I mean Jungkook made a pro---

"And you think he mean that!?"

Jin: ofcourse chim, you think Jungkook would not mean that especially their parents are there on that day. Chim we need to trust Jungkook, for V.

"I don't like, i know something is wrong, and i will find it"

Jin: But

"You don't need to choose Jin, I understand you,and don't worry im not mad at you, just call Rm, Suga and Jhope, tell them to go here now, I'll be right back"

Jin: wait where are you going?

"I need to know the truth where is Jungkook"

Jin: if your right, something is really caught Jungkook's attention and he even choose to lied to V.

I chuckled of what Jin's said because i know it's not "something" it's "someone"

"Then don't expect that it's something "

Jin: w-what? 😳 y-you mean....

"Yes it's someone Jin, (sighs) i need to go, if V is looking for me, tell him that i need to meet some friends"

Jin: what if he ask who's friends?

"Believe me he won't ask that"

Jin: o-okay, be careful okay.

"I will"

---

After Jin and i conversation i quickly go to my car and start driving, actually I don't know where exactly I'll go first, but something I am sure, Jungkook are not going to Bogum because until now he's still jealous, when Bogum confessed his feelings to V and he tried to court V even he know that Jungkook is madly inloved to V. But Jungkook is not mad at Bogum because they are bestfriend and Bogum already say sorry to Jungkook and they are okay but still Jungkook is jealous. (Sighs) anyway i'm about to stop first to the convenient store to buy water when i saw Jungkook's car and i saw him carrying a lot of foods.