Chapter 9 💜

Happy Reading 💜
Keep Voting and Comment 💜
Keep Safe Everyone 💜

----

V's Pov

Jimin: The f*ck Taehyung! Are you out of your mind!? Do you hear what you saying!? Shit!

I feel how angry Jhope, Suga, Rm especially Chim and Jin at me, but i still loved Jungkook and i want to fixed this.

"Chim i'm sorry 😭"

Jin: Chim enough, he know what he doing. He don't need us.

"Jin it's not like that 😢 it's just i still loved him and i don't want to throw the 7 years that we spend together that's why i forgive him again"

Suga: you don't want throw the 7 years? But he already did that V, not just once V, you know that!

"B-but he promised me again that he ---"

Jin: That he will going to avoid Sofia now and ignore her? That he will focus on you and to your upcoming wedding and loved you forever? (Chuckled) how many times would you want to experience that lies before you wake up!?

"Jin, Suga, Chim, Rm and Jhope he promised me that he won't hurt my feelings again, he even say sorry to my parents again and he proved his self to me for ----

Jimin: for spending his whole time with you for 1month and he didn't call or text Sofia that time? (Chuckled) then where is Jungkook now?

"H-he said he is going to Bogum house"

Jimin: (Chuckled) Bogum's house and he's stayed there for 2 weeks?  For what?  Bonding?  V we all know that even the two of them are bestfriend, Jungkook still don't want to go there because he still jealous to him.

"Maybe now not anymore, guys please give him a chance.....again 😔 promise if he do that again, i'm the one who will give up, I promise, just give this to me,  for the last one  please? "

Jhope: Last one V,  because  we  also tired of prentending that were okay even we know that your in pain because of Jungkook.

"Thankyou Jhope, Hmmm Rm, Suga?

Rm and Suga: okay.

And this time i looked to Jimin and Jin again.

"Jin? Chim?"

But they both walked out.

Rm:  Just understand them, we just all loved you that's why we mad, we don't want you to hurt again, especially jin and chim, you are their best friend and they don't want to see you crying and breakdown again.

"I know, i'm sorry Rm if i gave jungkook a chance again 😔"

Rm: i understand you because you just loved Jungkook, but please V wake up when he cheated on you again, yes jungkook is my best friend but I don't tolerate him of the bad things he want to do.

"I-i promise Rm"

Suga: I hope that promise is true now,  because you deserve to be loved not to be hurt.

Then Suga walked away with Rm.

Jhope: Suga is right V, yes we mad at you but we still loved you and forgive you and understand you, but remember V anytine we can get tired of understanding you especially the reason why we mad is, you still choose to risk your feelings than to wake up.

"I'm so sorry Jhope 😭 and thankyou to all of you because all of you still stayed at my side"

Jhope smile and hugged V.

Jhope: of course we stayed because we don't want to see you crying again and again and we loved you V always remember that. Stop crying okay? Fixed yourself now and we will wait to you.

"A-are you guys still going to help me to decide for my wedding invitations design?"

Jhope: of course 😊 don't worry about Jin and Chim, go get yourself ready 😊

"O-okay, thankyou Jhope"

Jhope: (nod) Go 😊

Then i left Jhope and fixed myself ready in my room, I'm so lucky to have them, and i hope that Jungkook keep his promise to me. 

Minutes later and i'm done fixing myself when i forgot where is my cellphone, so i decided to find it first before i go out because i need it, while i'm searching my phone in my room, I saw a small paper on the floor near in Jungkook's other bag.

"Oh! I think this is the paper that Jungkook was looking for before he left, i should call him to tell him that i found it, i think it's important"

I took the paper and planned to keep it in my pocket when my eyes caught Sofia's name on the paper so i looked at it and read.

Is this real? But Jungkook showed me Bogum's text to him that he invited Jungkook to stay there for at least two weeks, and Jungkook promise me that he won't hurt me again

But why is there such a letter from Sofia? Is Jungkook lying to me again?

I don't want to cry but my eyes and tears  betrayed me again,  i don't want to doubt Jungkook because he promised me and i believed in him but why my brain says that it is right to doubt Jungkook because he is lying again to me.

Please Jungkook i hope this is not true 😭

(Knock! Knock!)

(Still Closed)

Jhope: V are you done? The car is already ready,  Chim and Suga are already in their house and they are waiting for us.

"I-im coming!"

Jhope: is everything alright?

"Y-yeah! Wait me in the car Jhope, i just get my phone "

Jhope: okay.

After Jhope left me, i wash my face again so they don't notice that i cried and i fixed myself again, i keep the letter in my pocket and I already saw my phone and i put it too to my pocket and act normal.

But before i go out to my room i looked to the pictures frame where me and Jungkook are there and we looked happy and inlove to each other.

"I loved you so much Jungkook, but please tell me that your not doing it again"

--- MissMaDeLay ---