Chapter 21 : Hi Love

Jace's POV:I spent the whole night waiting for her to wake up and hold her hand but it's 6am and still nothing.I want to sleep but I want to be there when she wakes up.I must be there.~Clary's POV:I slowly open my eyes, at first I see blurry but my vision adjusts quickly.I feel mushy and the Angel thank you, I am lying down otherwise I would have fallen.As the memories come back to me, I start to panic.I gently palpated my stomach for a clear sign of a baby. I sigh in relief as I feel a lump.Then I realize Jace's presence when he talks to me.-Hello my love, you are finally awake!-Hey, I say weakly.-How are you feeling ? he asked me, worried.-I don't really know ... Wrong?I start to cry.-I don't understand what's going on. Where are we? I complained.-Calm yourself everything is fine! Everything is fine ! Jace consoles me by hugging me.-It's my fault ! You should hate me!Jace looks me in the eye before kissing me.- I would never hate you, you know that. And it's not your fault! It's mine, I should have taken more care of you. I'm sorry Clary! as always he found the right words to calm me down.-What would I do without you, Jace? I said.-Not much. The whole world revolves around me! he joked with his usual smirk.My god, how can I love this man!-I love you, Golden Boy! I whispered.-I love you too, Red.He placed a kiss on my forehead, then lay down next to me in the tiny bed.-Do you think it'll hold up with you on top of that? I asked.-I'm sure if you stick to me and stay in my arms, we can sleep peacefully.-We can try !I got warm in his arms, where I quickly fell asleep.~Jace's POV:I wake up when I hear people laughing.I open one eye to see Izzy and Magnus take a bunch of pictures.Clary started to fidget so I stood up, resting her gently on the mattress.And I show the door to the others.Once in the hallway, I close the door before yelling at them.-Can I know what you are doing?-We came to see Clary, and saw you huddled together so we thought we should capture the moment ... replied Izzy.-You don't have the right to be here!"They managed to keep the staff from asking a question," Simon said, shrugging his shoulders.What did they do again?-Can we go home? Mom asked me.-Very good, but follow the hygiene instructions! I said pointing to the sign with the instructions to follow.-Since when does Jace care about hygiene? Magnus asked Izzy.-When it comes to Clary, he might get angry over a grain of sand! Isabelle sneered.I ignored them and returned to the bedroom.Where Clary was awake.-Why Magnus and Isabelle are so mean !? she laughed.I had missed his laugh at one point.-They might be making fun of a baby! she added.-Of our son? I would never allow it! I balked.-Do you know it could also be a girl?-Of course. But girls have too many problems, and knowing that a boy will ever touch my princess will kill me! And then with Isabelle around, we will never get out! I answered.-Not false. But in my opinion you just want to do a Jace 2.0 ...-Perhaps ... I answered with mystery.-And then we can do a lot of other little Jaces ... she laughed.-Or little Clary! I answered before leaning in to kiss her.-It's disgusting ! someone shouted behind me.I turned to see Isabelle pretending to throw up.I rolled my eyes, but what a kid could she be sometimes!Then she stopped and kissed Claire on the cheek.-I'm glad you are doing well!- Me too, Clary answered.And the others came home, dressed in blouses and caps.Clary struggled to stop laughing at the show.-I'm doing it for you, Biscuit! sulking Magnus, pointing to his blouse.We spent an hour discussing everything and nothing before the nurses and doctors fired them for tests.As Simon had said, they didn't ask about these visitors who shouldn't be there.I stayed with Clary all day.I was able to be there for her, and although we were in a hospital, I had a great day.A compassionate nurse who can make sure someone brings me food too, so I don't have to be separated from Clary.