Sapphire romance (part 2)

"That was honestly the best dinner I've ever had" Alandria sighed happily as she dropped herself on the couch in the blue living room.

"Just the dinner?" Zayden said as he sat opposite her.

"The best surprise, the best dinner, the best dance...the best night!" Alandria finished as she threw her hands in the air.

"Ready for the next part?"

"Yesss!!!" she shrieked, excited to know what was next.

"I made a little game" Zayden stood up and left the room. He came back with a small box in his hands. He opened it to disclose a number of chits inside.

The young man sat next to his lover and under her curious eyes, he took one chit out.

"Now what?" Alandria asked, tilting her head to the right a little.

"I have to act like person mentioned in this chit" Zayden said, "If you manage to know who it is, you get one mark."

"If I don't know?"

"Then....." Zayden thought hard, "Then you have to kiss me!"

"Zayden...seriously man!"

"The one who gets the most right wins" Zayden continued with a big smile.

"Sounds interesting! Let's play!"

Zayden was the first to go. He stood in front of her and opened the chit. He made a smirk and cleared his throat before shrieking in a high pitched tone:

"How dare you!!!! How did you even dare! You will come with me young girl! Or else!"

"Aunt Ninana!" Alandria said before bursting into a laugh.

"Bull's eye!" Zayden cackled.

Alandria laughed, but then stopped gradually. She thought about her aunt and how cruel she had been. What could she be doing now? Perhaps she was at home...reading her magazine and cursing her for running away with Zayden. Well...she would not miss her. It was borderline abuse to live with her.

"Babe?" Zayden called, looking concerned.

"Yeah, it's my turn!" Alandria brushed off the thought and went to stand.

Zayden sat down, watching her with amused eyes.

"Let me...." she began as she took a chit and opened it.

Her mouth was left agape as she stared at Zayden. HE DID NOT! HOW COULD HE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

She laughed and shook her head in disbelief. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

"What?" Zayden asked, bemused.

"Nothing" Alandria sneered.

How was she going to do that? Well there was only one way.

She walked towards Zayden in a slow but seductive manner, well as seductively as she could...and sat in his lap. She then pulled his hairs at the back of his head gently and whispered:

"You're mine Zayden!" she gazed at him with confidence and defiance.

"Mafia seductress" Zayden answered, "Damn, that's so hot...."

"Let go you creep!" Alandria laughed her heart out. She could not keep a straight face any longer. That was so not her cup of tea.

Zayden started tickling her and she managed to make her way out of his arms, laughing.

Their game went on for quite some time and Zayden ended up winning. It was not a surprise since he was the one who wrote on all the chits. It was now 11 and the couple was now resting on the mattress in the living room. Zayden had the amazing idea to bring a spare mattress in the living room in front of the fire place. He said it was romantic. Alandria thought it was relaxing as well.