Chapter 9: Olivia

My heart was beating frantically, nervousness running through me despite my confidence. I was taking a bit of a risk, but I wasn't going into it blindly. I had a plan, and I was willing to make adjustments as I went along. It'd been days since our last encounter; Mason and I had gotten tested along with Noah just so that we could all be sure, and all the tests came back clean which Noah had seemed incredibly relieved to hear. We'd also had the protection discussion, and I had to admit I'd enjoyed the look in Noah's face when I'd said I had an implant and other protection wasn't necessary after our clean test. But it'd already been almost two more days since getting the results that none of us had made a move...

Something that I was determined to change today.

"Alright Noah, you relax and I'll take care of these drops for you."

"Okay," he said, not moving as I went around to the front of the bed and stood over him. I placed my fingers lightly around his right eye, then pulled his lids apart and quickly let a few drops fall into his eye. Repeating the process with the other eye, I giggled quietly at the way he jerked slightly with each drop.

Finishing, I studied his face as he lay there with his eyes closed, a few drips of liquid falling from the corners of his eyes. I moved to sit next to him on the bed, the quiet not uncomfortable between us.

"I was wondering..." Noah started and then cleared his throat before continuing, "How would it work between the three of us? As far as I know, I've never done anything like this. It's not that I'm not interested. I just don't want to make things weird between all of us, or between you and Mason."

"Don't worry about that Noah, Mason and I have been through enough that it wouldn't be weird at all for either of us. If you want me, or him, or both, there's no expectations for any of it. You just let us know what you want, and we'll give it to you."

He couldn't see how earnest my face was, but I hoped he could hear it in my voice.

"And what if I want you to kiss me again, right now?"

I'd thought I was going to have to instigate anything at this point so Noah's words surprised me, but that surprise was quickly followed by the molten heat gathering in my belly. I didn't say anything, but I climbed up onto the bed, straddling his hips so that our cores pressed together. I could feel him already half-hard beneath me, and my heartbeat sped up.

"Is that what you want, Noah?" I shifted my hips a little, rubbing against him.

"Yes," he groaned as his head fell back.

I slid my hands up his chest carefully as I leaned forward. He lay on the bed, still and silent, waiting for me to make my move. I hovered over him, pausing for a second before pressing my lips against his.

A broken moan spilled out of his mouth and vibrated against my own, and in the next second he had one hand in my hair and the other on my ass pulling me closer. I let out a little whine as I opened my mouth to his questing tongue, and Noah bucked his hips up into mine at the sound.

Noah pulled away with a gasp, his hands tightening on me when I continued to kiss a path down his neck, scraping my teeth against his sensitive skin. I could taste the light saltiness of him, and it only made me want more. I trailed my tongue along a vein and loved the way he ground harder against me.

"What exactly would happen," he asked in panting breaths, "if the three of us were to become a 'thing'?"

I didn't even try to hide my grin. I lifted up to look him in the eye as I slid down his body, my hands making their way under his shirt as I began to entice him with what could be.

"Well, that depends. We both believe that it's important for all of us to have solid relationships with each other separately, as well as the three of us together. It helps to avoid jealousy, and I think it strengthens the bond."