[iii] doctor, doctor

word count: 468sorry this is short, I've been going through things rn so the next chapter will be the one where hatori meets tohru with you!

word count: 468
sorry this is short, I've been going through things rn so the next chapter will be the one where hatori meets tohru with you!

[y/n]'s eyes flutter open, eyes flinching as the lights seeps through the cracks of the curtains of the room. Her head lulls lightly as she tries to move away from the burdening light, groaning as she shifts her body away from the window.

"I see you're awake" A male voice mumbles, causing [y/n]'s eyes to flutter open. She squints as a painfully bright light seeps through her vision. The throbbing in her head reminds her why she's in the bed she usually sees the sick zodiac members lying in. There's a dry feeling in her mouth that distracts her momentarily from the pain as she reaches out to the nightstand beside the bed that usually holds a glass of water.

The action takes a lot more effort than it normally would as she finds herself holding back a tiresome groan.

Hatori watches as she takes a timing sip at the water, hands running over her scalp and she tries to avoid the sore spots that still remain. She had only passed out for around 45 minutes but according to Hatori, she had still passed out and needed to be treated anyway.

"Take it easy, okay [y/n]?" Hatori presses a soothing hand to her head and brushes away any stray hairs from her face. [y/n] stares through her lashes with a soft expression, taking note of the upward tug of Hatori's lips. His hand soon falls in the pocket of his coat, eyes flickering over her form.

"Thank you, Hatori-san"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"[y/n]! I heard what happened and I came rushing!" The long white, haired male slams into the doctors office with a flush of red sprinkled over his fairer skin. Hatori tutts at the intrusion but decides to stay quiet, allowing the flamboyant man to coddle the grown woman who's currently smiling at the act.

"I'm okay, Ayame" She reassures the male who's chattering nervously, hands soothing over her skull as he dramatically speaks about how he thought she was going to 'die'.

Hatori sighs and stands up, setting the clipboard down against his desk as he leisurely walks over to the scene "Ayame-san, [y/n] needs to be in a quiet environment for her to heal correctly" He lies between his teeth, glad that Ayame took the bait and is now quieting down.

The white haired man continues to chatter away - albeit in a softer and quiter tone but he's still yapping none the less. However, Hatori can't bring himself to say anything due to the smile on your face.

It's the happiest you've looked in a while and he won't ruin that.