Chapter 2

If I misspelled then tell me and I will correct it

Pov Hailey

It was finally morning and time for another day of school.

I really don't want to because we only met yesterday but I think I'm just gonna distance myself from Kaylee she only made out with me because of my looks.

I looked at my timer and it was 7 am I woke up early because I didn't want to be late again and cause I had to pee

I pulled my pants and boxers down and started to pee and halfway through my phone started ringing I let it go to voicemail because I was still peeing obviously.

Then my phone wouldn't stop ringing so when I got out the bathroom I immediately answered.

"Whatttt do you want oh my gosh"

"I thought giants were friendly" a familiar voice said

"Kaylee is that you?"

"Yeah... Uh I just wanted to apologize about the other day I saw how hurt you sounded before you left."

"I'm fine... Look I gotta go ill talk to you at school."

"Oh ok.. Well I'll see you after school again right?" She sounded like she was kind of upset I wasn't flirting with her like usual

"Yeah I will see you there"

"Bye giant" she was hoping I would call her beautiful or short stuff but I didn't.

"k bye" I hung up

I began to get dressed I put on a white shirt black sweatpants air Jordan 1s and spandex boxers.

Today is gonna be a long day

-Time skippp-

I went to dunkin donuts and came to school after I am like 5 minutes late to class cause I wanted a donut.

"Oh MS.Sanchez finally wants to join us, lets get started shall we."

I nodded and looked around the classroom for an open seat

I finally spotted one but it was in between Marcus and Kaylee.

I guess it better than nothing. Just sat down and didn't look at anyone besides the teacher and Marcus occasionally when he spoke to me.

"Hailey...psst Hailey... Look at me please"

I looked over at Kaylee and she had hurt in her eyes that were trying to pull me into a trap.

"What do you want"

"I'm sorry ok, I shouldn't have played with your feelings like that I regret it I want you to forgive me please I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes whatever you want"

"Meet me in the bathroom at lunch"

"Ok thank you" I nodded then turned the other way and began to talk to Marcus about what I was going to do.

"I didn't know I told people to talk while I'm talking since you wanna talk over me tell everyone what you were talking about"

I stood up"Me and Marcus were talking about how I'm going to get laid in the bathroom" Then sat back down

Lots of students were shocked and Kaylee was red some others tried not to laugh at what I said and the teachers expression right now.

"Uhmmm... I'm just gonna... Carry on with the lesson."

I looked at Marcus and raised my fist for a fist bump he shook his head and looked at me still in shock.