Kanae Vs Mori Who is truly more tired?

This might be long and deatelaied but seet or short and deatalied but sweet. Either way. Hello! Mori senpai tired moment=Kawaii-desu!!!!

Takashi Morinozuka's Pov

The twins were tapping me with hammers and Tamaki was searching the internet.

"What"do we do to fix Mori-senpai?"Tamaki began to sob

"Where is Honey-senpai when we need him?"

"You guys are so silly."I heard fan-girl screams behind me

"And you ladies. All of you are so sweet." I smiled this was admittedly fun.

What time did i go to sleep last night. My lips were just fumbling along saying things i might have meant. Maybe i didn't. Who cares the ladies were pleased. Suddenly the whole room was quiet.

I turned and my eyes widened I noticed a very pale hand and then I fel a pinch on my cheek. A girl stared at me her eyes narrowed and her black hair pulled back off her face into a tight ponytail.

Kanae

"Kanae? Do you know how to fix Mori?" She let go of my cheek and turned to Tamaki she blinked

"Mew?"she said tilting her head slightly. Tamaki blushed and stared with his mouth wide openHe reached out to her.I was nervous for a second. Then he grabbed her hand tightly

"Look it's a kitty kat."I said "A very cute one too."I said cupping Kanae's cheek. She blushed. Why was she acting like this? She's not Kanae, i knew it. But it is her i feel it in my heart. Why is she here today while I'm tired.Maybe I'm seeing things.

She stared at me then she licked my nose. Woah! Even being tired i felt a quick flutter in my stomach.As i stood up "I think this cat likes me."I laughed leting go of her cheek.

I patted her head but she stared at me. I turned and she hugged me from behind.

"Meow. Dont't leave me." the fangirls squealed like they were watching a romance movie. I was tempted to say something but the Host Club door flung open. There stood some angry girls.

"Kanae get back here."I felt hands crawling up me. Kanae was climbing up me then

"Elisia help me!!!!!"She howled. I noticed a girl who had been talking to Kyoya look up.

"Um, try lying down flat"she said knowingly everyone remained silent. I laughed and then Kanae started laughing too.

"Oh, how is that going to help.She wrapped her arms around me tighter i wonder how she remained in this climbing position. Then i felt the warmt of her body leave me. She went to the host club door. Kind of dragging her body along. Then she came back in pajamas and went to sleep. Just in the middle of the room. Tamaki was watching

"What just happened?"He asked. I picked K lanae up from off the floor then. I put her on a bed type couch in the host club. It was very long and wide. I put the a blanket over her and she breathed steadily. I felt my body lean down as i kissed her forhead. I saw her eyes were half opened. What she was tired? That was it. she was acting like a cat because she had a lack of sleep?

"I think you should sleep too."Honey whisered to me handing me some pajamas. I too left to put them on and when i came back i sat next to Kanae. Everyone was watching eager to see what I would do next. I took Kanae into my arms and lay down next to her. And just like that i fell asleep.

Kanae Asami's Pov

I woke up my eyes straining aginst the moonlight. What time was it? I looked to me side. Takashi lay there sleeping next to me. I sat up. The host club room was empty. I stared at the host club door. I stalked towards it. I opened it. No one was there. I heard Mori senpai moan. I walked back to him. He was waking up. I looked at his face alot more masculine than when we were kids. He was actually really cute. Really he was so...

Ï found myself inches away from his lips.

"Asami?"Takashi asked

I jumped falling away from Takashi. I looked away embarassed. He sat up and blinked at me.

"Asami?"he reapeated

"Y-yes?" I muttered.

Then silence again. I saw glanced it him he began taking off his shirt.

"T-Takashi. W-what are you doing."I asked. He kneeled down next to me then he sighed. Pushing his head into my chest.

"Come sleep with me i was cold."Yeah he's still tired But im not. Does he not realize the situation we are in.

"Kanae your so warm. I need you.. to lay with me for a little longer." he said pausing once to yawn.

Before i could reply he picked me up and set me on the couch

Slowly he fell back to sleep. And due to the long silince i fell asleep as well. I wasn't scared. I knew i had Takashi here to protect me....