Intro :)

Our story starts from when the PTSD track is ended and Abir is asking Mishti to start a family. 

Please do give feedback after reading this is my first story on Wattpad :) 

                                                                                    Mishti's Point of View

This Ajeeb Rajvensh is so funny, he wants to start a family and he is hinting me in the weirdest ways but mein Angry Chorni hoon or mein tho meri Ajeeb Rajvensh ko asie nahi chroingi tang to karna paraga na. (scene where mishti does that comedy scene is done you guys can imagine it) I want to make this night special for both of us Abir is still mad at me for tricking him but as he sees my plan wo to pikilgyga. Abir is coming at 7 from the NGO and I have to decorate this whole room and chose which sari to wear pink or yellow? This is a perfect night Maa, Mami, Masi  are all gone to a temple and Kuhu or Kunal Mahashwari ghar me hain. I have finished decorating the room and wrote all the notes for Abir to find me. Now I just have to chose a sari and it is 6:30 so he must be coming.

                                                                                      Abir's Point of View  

First she tricks me and know she forced me to go to the NGO what is up with this Angry Violent Chorni. I have finished the work in the NGO and I was thinking to stay longer so she knows that i am angry at my Angry Chorni. But I can't yaar she is innocent that I have to go back home. As I drive back home I think about how I should maintain my anger at her, but then i would just have to stay away from her but I cant do that either uhgggg. As I walk into the RV house all the lights are closed and I remember almost no one is here I walk up the stairs to the MishBir room (they don't have a house at least I can name their room) and smell this sweet scent that I ignore. I open the room door and see at least 25 heart shaped balloons and candles all over. I was calling this Angry Chorni innocent and this girl turned out to be the total opposite.

 Please give feedback! Tell me what you want in the next part and nowIthis was kind of short but I will try to make the next one longer. I will update this by at least Friday mostly before and guys stay safe and keep reading:)  

P.S tell me pink or yellow sari?

Hey I have come back into my intro and i realized how boring the story sounds in this chapter please continue reading i promise i have a really good storyline ahead byeeee :) 

Mishbir: Our Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें